I climbed above her slowly, dipping my head low enough to graze her collarbones. "Then what day is it? I really can't remember. Please tell me?" I pleaded with puppy eyes.

She finally couldn't resist the urge and brought my face to hers, kissing me and deepening it as we went. She took off my shirt with an ease I didn't recognize, and her body moved against mine naturally. When my hand moved close to her navel, she threw her head up with tease in her eyes.

"Okay, I'll give you a hint." She said, catching her breath as she said it.

I raised one eyebrow in challenge. "Alright."

"Forty-seven."

"A number?"

She nodded.

"Hm," I thought long and hard, but all I could see was the number forty-seven. It didn't mean anything. I sighed. "Okay, I give up. Can you just tell me?"

She giggled, shaking her head. I suddenly felt like we were twenty again, moving boldly under bed sheets, young and reckless. "You'll have to wait till tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes, unconsciously moving my hand away from her body when she pulled me back down. My chin dipped on her skin at the lower part of her stomach. The contact felt warm and my heart pounded in a way it hadn't in a long time.

"For now though, since you can't remember," I looked up to meet her eyes, and she waited patiently for my response. "Kiss me."

I didn't wait a fraction longer as I climbed up to meet my lips with hers.

—————

I felt happier than usual, having woken up next to Klarise who was jumpier and more joyful than any other days I've seen her in the past three years. Seeing her like that, and even Cameron who shared breakfast with us instead of ditching, no smell of alcohol or signs of drugs on him; everything felt better. I felt like today might be the day where things would finally start to turn in a more positive direction.

"You two look sneaky," I was next to the door with my hand already on the handle. I eyed them up and down while they stood innocently in front of me.

Klarise, her face though pale, smiled excitedly and eagerly like a little kid. "Nothing. What's so wrong about Cameron and I saying our blissful goodbyes to you for going to work on even a special day like this one?"

Cameron, who looked tired but also somehow happy, nodded in agreement beside Klarise like a puppy following the older dog it looked up to.

"You know, I still have no idea what's so special about today. So maybe today isn't special at all and you two are up to something..." I squinted my eyes, but couldn't contain the laughter that abruptly jumped out of my throat.

Klarise walked closer to me and fixed my hair and shirt-collar. I had the most casual outfit, since when I got to the film set I had to change anyways. But having her so close to me with my smell still lingering on her from last night, having her touch my shirt and adjusting it with care, I didn't want to take it off later.

"I'm sure the director or whoever in charge there would let you go early if you said so." She took a step back to give me a head to toe examination, and seeing whatever that she'd done had satisfied her, she met my eyes and grinned. "When Cameron or me call you, tell them you have to leave early."

"We have a surprise for you, that is." Cameron finally chimed in, and usually I didn't like the sight of him so close to Klarise, but today, somehow it didn't matter. I still haven't forgiven him for what he had done, but I couldn't deny the part of me that still cared for him.