Lucy's POV

"And now... with you."

Her words echo through my head as I lie awake that night. Is Cordelia attracted to me? Has she figured that out? Is it possible that she could like girls?

And what about me? Do I have feelings for her? I had thought of her more as a friend, or a motherly figure, but now I'm not so sure. Every time she touches me, I want her to never let go. I want to just collapse into her arms and enjoy her presence for the rest of my life.

Shit... I have feelings for her.

I have just come to this realization when my door opens. I turn, and see Cordelia enter my room and shut the door behind her. What. Is. Happening...

"Delia?" I say, not quite sure how to respond.

"Lucy? I'm sorry, love, I thought you would be asleep."

"What's up?" I sit up in bed, and she comes over and sits down next to me.

"I just... I had a nightmare, and I needed to make sure you were alright," she says, looking down at her hands. "It sounds kind of stupid, but I-"

I cut her off by placing a quick kiss on her cheek. "It's not stupid," I say. "Thank you for checking on me."

She touches her cheek where I kissed her. I'm starting to regret doing that when she glances to the other side of the bed and says, "I was wondering, uh..."

I smile at her, getting a sense of what she's asking. "Of course," I reply.

She looks up at me, surprised, but smiles. She crawls over to the other side of the bed, scooting under the covers and settling in. I get back under the covers, too, but lie down facing away from Cordelia so she won't feel like I'm staring at her.

Just then, I feel her hands wrap around my waist from behind, and she snuggles closer to me.

"Goodnight, Delia," I say.

"Goodnight, Lucy."