"NCIS? Anything like CSI?" Dennis asked.

Lauren winced at the comparison and slipped her bag off her shoulder and placed it next to Gibbs'.

"Only if you're dyslexic." Tony said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Okay," Dennis sighed, ignoring Tony's quip while gesturing to the metal detector, "You can go ahead and go around the, uh, metal detector but your bags have got to go through the scanner."

Gibbs gave Dennis an incredulous look and raised his brows. "Wait a minute, you're letting us take weapons aboard but you want to scan our bags?"

"How does that make sense?" Lauren grumbled.

"Well, you've got permit for the weapons but you don't for the bags."

Lauren sighed and began helping Tony load the multiple heavy bags onto the conveyor belt, "You have got to be kidding me." She huffed.

"We really need out own jet." Tony grumbled again to Gibbs.

"Dennis!" Ducky shouted from the other side of the security gate, "Those bags are mine!"

Lauren grinned and waved at the older man. Ducky chuckled and waved back, amused by the young woman.

"Ohh!" Dennis exclaimed, "Why didn't you tell me you were subbing for the Doc? He's got a bag permit."

"Thank you, Ducky." Lauren muttered under her breath while taking her rucksack off the conveyor belt along with her large duffle which was quickly taken from her and swung over Gibbs' shoulder. She looked up at him with a stern stare and cocked an eyebrow.

He just gave her a small smile and offered her the coffee cup again. Lauren pursed her lips to contain her smile but ultimately failed and quickly took the cup from the man, ignoring his victorious smirk.

"Move it, men." Ducky ordered, "That includes you, Lauren." He called over his shoulder as he walked away.

"Yup, just one of the guys." She snorted.

▪︎

"Air Force One." Tony breathed out as they walked up the stairs to the airplane.

"This is exciting." Lauren grinned, biting her lip as she bounced her shoulders, she took off her cap and shoved into her back pocket. "I love this job."

"You talking about me, Elmo?" Ducky asked as he stepped onto the plane with the three agents close behind him.

"Ducky!" The speckled coroner smiled at the M.E moving away from the soldier's body. "How'd you like those steaks I air-expressed you?"

"Ah, delicious."

Elmo nodded happily before pointing at one of the men dressed in a black suit with an earpiece, "Uh, Agent Fornell here is FBI." He moved to gesture to a darker haired woman also dressed quite smartly, "Agent Todd, Secret Service. Ducky, they've been fighting over this body like two hounds over a t-bone."

"Well, it's our t-bone for the moment." Ducky sighed, moving to lean over the body.

"All these LEOs are contaminating the potential crime scene." Gibbs said, slipping on his gloves.

"Oh yes, my assistant's right. Everyone who boarded in Wichita will have to evacuate the plane." Ducky announced while opening his kit.

"I'm not going anywhere." Agent Fornell shook his head.

"I flew in on it." Agent Todd, nodded down to the M.E.

"Very well," Ducky gestured for Lauren to hand him a bag, "You two can stay. But everyone else must deplane."