Chapter 9

At school

Ms Okamine: Good morning everyone, may I have your attention. *giggles* Are you ready for a surprise, a transfer student is joining our class today.

Indra: *thoughts* Wait, didnt Tohka transfer a while ago?

Ms Okamine: Okay come on in.

The door then open and a girl walks into the classroom and then writes her name on the board.

Kurumi: Hello guys, my name is Kurumi Tokisaki. *flashes innocent smile*

The classroom then erupts in cheer from the boys.

Indra: *thoughts* Hormal teenagers.

Kurumi: Just so you know, I'm actually a spirit.

Shido, Tohka, Origami and I are shocked by this news.

Ms Okamine: Um let's move on, well that one of the more unique introduction this class has had, go ahead and take a seat anywhere.

Kurumi: Before I sit, can someone do me a quick favor.

Ms Okamine: Oh do you need something?

Kurumi: Since I'm new, im afraid I dont know my way around the school very well, would any be so kind to show me around, I'm really sorry to trouble you, but I promise I'll make it worth your while.

Then Tonomachi stood up from his seat.

Tonomachi: Yeah you betcha I'll do it!

Kurumi: Not you, but thanks.

Tonomachi: *disappointed* Oh.

Kurumi then walks up to my desk.

Kurumi: Would you be interested in helping me. Indra right?

Indra: *smiles* Sure I don't mind.

Kurumi then smiles at me.

Back at the AST base.

Kusakabe: So you're absolutely sure? Without a doubt?

??: I am.

Kusakabe: The spirits transfer to the highschool, I'll give her credit for being creative.

??: She's not your typical spirit.

Kusakabe:?? *notices Mana*

Mana: To start with she's deadlier than all the others. Over ten thousand people have died by her hands. The numbers are even bigger if you account all the spacel quake deaths. *narrows her eyes*

Kusakabe: Are you kidding me.

Back at the school

I contacted Kotori with Shido.