N- can it kid. Where's Daryl and your father?

R- right here. Give us Isabella and we can go back to our deal. You take half our shit and go.

N- someone's acting oddly brave today. Calm down. She's fine. Trust me. We actually were dating till I found out about the lie. Now we are on a little break so my wife's can have a good time.

I flinched as he brought up the wife's.

D- you dated him! What about us? Did that mean anything to you?

N- you guys had a thing?

D- yes and it was before you came around. So just forget it.

N- Simon why don't you hold my little pet while I talk to Daryl.

Simon grabbed the collar and I whimpered as he dragged me closer to him. After awhile of them talking in a house. They came out. Daryl was pushed on his knees. Then everyone else was. And that included me. We all guns pointing to our heads.

N- so Daryl just told me some interesting shit just a couple seconds ago. So Daryl I need you to tell Isabel here what you said or she dies. Then three more people are going to die after.

D- no negan I ain't telling her shit

N- tell her Daryl. Tell her what you told me.

The argued about telling me and Daryl wasnt budging until negan went to swing his bat up to hit me.

D- EVERYTHING WE DID WAS JUST A GAME TO ME. I USED YOU! YOU WERE JUST SONE PRETTY GIRL WITH A NICE BODY TO USE BECAUSE I KNEW I COULDN'T FIND ANYONE TO HAVE A THING WITH! I USED YOU TO GET OSER DETAILS ABOUT NEGAN?

my breathing stopped.

N- anything to say doll?

B- yeah actually. You were literally giving me shit about actually liking someone who treated me good. Because we were fuck buddies. Daryl it didn't mean shit to you so you don't get to give me shit. I hope you rot in hell. Every single one of you. I should've never helped you with negan. I regret it. The only perdson here I trust is Judith. Because I bet every single one of you knew. You knew that he was using me. you all just wanted to save your own asses not caring what happened to me. Well fuck you!

Tears never fell but they wanted to.

N- alright doll time to go home. Get there shit and leave quickly. Simon is in charge.

He grabbed my leash and walked us To the truck. I got in and kept my head down. I wasn't mad that he never liked me. I like negan. It is the fact they all lied to me just to get to him. Negan got in and started the truck. We drove away.

N- so doll how did that feel?

B- go. To. Hell.

N- excuse me.

B- I. Said. GO. TO. HELL. NEGAN!

I screamed at him. He got quiet. He looked at me and tears fell down my face. I shook my head as tears fell.

B- don't speak to me. Please. Just leave me alone. You can have your men torture and rape me like always but you have to stay away from me.

The car came to a hault.

N- I'm sorry what?

B- you heard me. Oh you didn't hear about all the things your men do when the big bad wolf isn't around. You should hear the way they brag to eachother about who got Alyssa to scream louder. Not a good scream no. A scream for help. I was helpless. So FUCK YOU?

i yelled and he sped to the sanctuary. The second we got into the parking lot I ripped off the collar.

B- I can find joey myself and he can take me back. I don't need you.

I spit out and stormed out of the truck. I walked in through the doors and Joey stood there smiling at me. He saw me crying and I broke down. He carried me to my room. Everything was still the same. Except for the alcohol bottles that laid on the kitchen floor. Like someone had been here.

J- go change.

I walked to my room and changed

i brushed my hair and teeth. I walked out and Joey grabbed my hand. We walked to the cell room. He opened my door and let me in. He sighed.

J- he'll let you out soon. Trust me.

B- no he won't joey. He's angry at me. He doesn't even like me anymore so there isn't a point.

J- he isn't angry with you. He's angry at himself. You know he used to talk very highly of you. He would smile and laugh just thinking about you and his daughter. But when he found a slight chance of you being back he got excited. No one saw that except for me cause I gaurd his room. But he was happy. Then Alyssa came around and he used to talk to me about how much you reminded him of her. And he was scared.

We heard voices coming down the hall.

B- goodbye joey..

J- bye Isabella.

He shut the door and stood outside of it. I saw a red blinking light at the top of the cell. He put a camera in here. I laid on the floor and lifted my arms above my head. I stretched out and began to hum easy street. After awhile of humming it began to play in my cell loudly. I stood up and started to dance around to it. Everything felt like it was moving. So I just continued to dance around but only with my eyes closed. The song just kept going and I just continued to dance. I got to dizzy and put a hand on my head. I stood still and everything sounds fuzzy. The next thing I knew I was hitting my head on the hard floors. I groaned and held my head trying to sit up. The doctor came in within five minutes. Told me I had to stay up for 24 hours. I shoved the doctor away and yelled for him to get out. He left scared and I ran at the door hitting my head and passing out on the ground. Now I definitely have a concussion.