7

Chapter 7
Cookies and cake
~ I was running through the woods for my life. Trying to find Daryl as I do. I was screaming his name. I turned my head and saw a herd of walkers following me.

B- DARYL!

?- Hello darling

I jumped and almost fell backwards. Negan.

N- come on let's get you out of here

He grabbed my arm and started to run with me. He threw me in a huge truck and when we got to a building he put me in a cage slash cell thing. I was screaming for him to let me go.

D- hey shh it's okay

I looked over and saw Daryl. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

B- I was looking for you

D- it's okay

He turned into a walker and bit my neck. I screamed a blood curtling scream.~

I shot up and put my arm on my chest. Fuck me. Daryl was looking at me worried.

B- it's okay

D- what was it

B- bad dream that's all

D- do you want to talk about it

B- I don't know

Tears fell down my face and Daryl pulled me ontop of him. I laid there finally relaxing. I rolled off of him trying to not crush him. We both fell back asleep.

Next morning

I woke up alone in Daryl's bed. I frowned. I heard voices down stairs. I put some clothes on and walked quietly downstairs with my shoes.

D- she had a nightmare last night Glenn it's the only reason she isn't up right now. I'll do her community work for her.

B- I can do it Daryl

I sat down on the stairs putting my shoes on.

D- no it's fine bells I'll do it

B- no I got it

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar.

G- are you sure isabella

B- I'm fine guys seriously

D- okay well I'll be having someone check on you

B- okay I should get going. See you boys later

I walked out of the house and found Rick

B- hey Rick

R- hey isabella how'd you sleep last night

B- I slept alright how about you