12

Chapter 12
The Rules
My eyes opened and I could feel something hard pushing on my ass. I remember I was sleeping with negan. Stretching I realized I was rubbing my ass more on his soild boner. I hear a groan come from him and I wanted to laugh. I stood up and started to get dressed. I brushed through my hair. I did some light makeup. After awhile I put my boots on and heard a groan.

N- alyssa?

I went to come out of the bathroom when I saw negan look around the room quickly.

B- right here negan calm down.

N- why didn't you wake me up?

B- you never said I had to and you just looked  so adorable and peaceful while sleeping

N- bella- I mean alyssa. I'm sorry

B- i-i

N- you what alyssa

B- I'm sorry

N- for

B- not waking you up. I don't even know what time it is. Dwight took my watch and gave it back.

N- he was supposed to

B- well he didn't.

There was a knock at my door.

B- I got it. Get dressed. Btw I think you might need to fix that.

I pointed and then walked away laughing. He groaned loudly. I unlocked the door before it flung open. I fell backwards and yelped as my ass hit the floor.

N- alyssa what was that?

He came sprinting out of the room. I looked over at him and then look to see simon, sherry, dwight, and a couple other people.

S- there you are sorry sweet cheeks we need to steal your one night stand away for a long time. Bye

They grabbed his hand and yanked him out. He forgot Lucille. I grabbed the bat and went running down the hall. I could hear simon rambling about how abunch of men got cut up.

B- negan.

S- what do you want girl. This is a private meeting

B- that your having in the middle of the stairs well. The only reason I came here was to give negan lucille. Figured you'd need her. I apologise for interrupting. I'll be heading back now.

I turned to leave when negan shouted my name. I stopped dead in my tracks.

N- since your here I think we need to remind some guys here what the rules are.

S- what guys?

N- the ones that were probably going to rape alyssa. Dwight I'll speak with you later about it but for now. Take all the guys with cuts and take them to the fire pit.

They all scrambled away

B- I'm sorry for interrupting negan