ШΔRΠIΠGS! PLS RΣΔD

Hello lovelies!

It is I, Venus! I am back today with a new Fantasy/Royal au and I am very excited for this story. As most of you all know, this is my third work and I am overjoyed to be able to share it with you all once again. But before I can share this story, I have to go over some fair warnings of things this story will contain.

First, as you may have seen in the first part of this book, my OC is a brown-haired girl named Kim Azalea or Azalea Kim (whichever works but for the story we'll use Kim Azalea). For this story, I imagined her to be on the heavier side, but I couldn't find a picture of a chubbier character so I used the one closest to the character design I had thought of.

In this story, I will be dealing with themes of body image, weight, self-esteem, and the like which I know can be triggering for certain audiences. As someone who has gone through these things personally and knows what it's like to live through it, if I see any comments ridiculing these themes or anything of the like I will block and report the users. These matters are sensitive to me and certain readers and my space is a safe space. Of course, if you have some form of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to share, I am open to hear just message me personally or leave it on my page.

For anyone who struggles with any of the topics mentioned above, I highly suggest you take precautions when reading or just don't read it at all. This is a fair warning.

Second, this book, along with my other books, will also be dealing with other triggering themes. It will have some intense fight scenes, blood-spilling, and will be discussing mature topics so please read at your own risk!

This story will definitely be filled with mature themes including but not limited to: gore, violence, light sexual themes (NOTHING EXPLICIT), suggestive humor, substance abuse, self-harm, suicide, and more. So please read with discretion if you are triggered by any of these things.

Third, if you are reading this book, please, please, PLEASE, don't be a silent reader. Constructive criticism and encouragement goes a long way and helps me improve/continue my writing, so I really appreciate it when people interact with my story. Whether it is a comment, question, vote, or anything of the like, I hold it at high regards.

Fourth, anything and everything in this book is a work of fiction and a work of mine except for the K-pop stars that will be making appearances. I do not own any of the K-pop characters, only my OC's. Now, on the topic of these K-pop stars, I have given them all roles that will fit the plot and themes of this story, so if they are not to your liking or come off as rude, insensitive, or evil, just know that is not what they're like in real life and I am only writing their characters to how I see fit.

As for my OC's I have full rights over them except for their drawing. The drawings are not mine and I do not know who the credits belong to so if any of you know, please tell me, so I can credit them! Besides that I own the characters and will take action against any who uses them in their work without my knowledge or consent.

Fifth, I do not condone the distribution or reproduction of my works on any other sites except for my account on tumblr. If I see anyone using my ideas or copying this story, I will also be taking action against them. This is my work, I've worked hard, spent hours plotting and thinking, and have stayed up to write this, so I would hate it if someone tries to steal it. This goes for any and every wattpad writer.

Lastly, this is very much a work of fiction so if any of the events in this book align with what's happening in the world it is a coincidence because I for sure am NOT a fortune teller although that'd be a great skill lol.

As always, thank you to everyone who's chosen to read my work and has given it a chance. I really hope it can all be to your liking and that you have a wonderful roller coaster of emotions while reading it! If you haven't checked out my first two books "Dark Waters" and "Gemini" I suggest that you do!

Thank you!