Jungkook got back on top of Taehyung and kissed him passionately. Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist, pulling him down so their dicks was touching.

Both moaned on the feeling. Soon they pulled away from kiss. Jungkook pumped his dick few times then slowly entered inside of Taehyung.

"Ahhh so tight baby." Jungkook moaned on the feeling to be so deep inside of Taehyung, Taehyung's wall clenching around his dick making him to lose his right mind.

"Uhhh K-Kookie, you are so big." Taehyung moaned on Jungkook's dick size, he is really big.

Jungkook slowly started moving, making both of them to starts moaning like there is no tomorrow.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah.... mmmmm mmmm ah." Moans, groans, skin clapping and bed hitting on the wall is only thing that you could here in the room. With time Jungkook started moving in animalistic speed.

"I'm coming Kookie!!" Taehyung screamed. Jungkook started moving faster while pumping Taehyung's dick. Soon they both came, screaming each other names.

Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung then cleaned them both and like that they both fall in sleep in each other arms.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

NEXT DAY - TAEHYUNG POV. -

I was peacefully sleeping until someone decided to disturb my beautiful sleep.

"Hmmm Kookie, let me sleep a little more." I said and was about to turn around but my lower back is hurting me as hell.

"Baby get up, we need to go on the college." Kookie said as he kissed me all over my face.

"Hmmm fine, good morning." I said as I fully opened my eyes and looked at Kookie who was smiling at me.

"Good morning princess." Kookie said then pecked my lips on what I smiled.

"Kookie my back is hurting me." I said as I pouted. Kookie kissed my pout away then smirked at me.

"It's not my fault. You was the one who said ,,I want you to make love to me"." Kookie said, making me a blushing mess. I hitted his arm playfully as I hided my face into pillow.

"Come on, I will give you a medicine." Kookie said so I looked at him and slowly stood up from the bed.

"Here you go." Kookie said and gave me medicine.

"I'm going to take a shower, you go to my house and bring me my bag." I said.

"Okey baby." Kookie said then left.

After 10 minutes I was ready for college but Kookie still didn't came back from my house. Why did he need a lot of time to come back?

I sighed as I lied down on the bed. Just as I was about to close eyes, my phone started ringing. I picked up without looking at ID caller.

📞(me): "What now?"

📞(xx): "Yahh you again didn't see ID caller!!"

📞(me): "Sorry Jiminie. What do you need?"

📞(Jm): "Are you coming in the college today?"

📞(me): "Yes, why?"

📞(Jm): "Fine, Yoongi and me will pick you up." I was about to say something to him when Jungkook walked into room.

I mouthed him to be quiet.

📞(me): "Jimin I'm at Jungkook's house so you can pick us there, okay?"

📞(Jm): "I want to ask something."

📞(me): "What is it?"

I saw Jungkook coming towards me, he lied down next to me on my left side and snuggled his face in my neck.

📞(Jm): "Can you walk properly?"

📞(me): "What?? Of course that I can, I took medicines."

📞(Jm): "So you did it!"

📞(me): "Ahh..."

I accidentally moaned as Jungkook started sucking on my neck.

📞(Jm): "Yahh Taee, what are you doing?? My poor ears."

📞(me): "It's not my fault, this bunny seems hungry."

📞(Jm): "Oh gosh, please feed him before then we come to pick you two.

📞(me): "Yahh Jimine what are you saying!!"

📞(Jm): "Make sure that you can walk. Bye."
Before than I can say anything he ended the call.

I locked my phone and placed it on the bed next to me. I sighed then looked at Kookie who still was busy with kissing and sucking my neck.

Why is he so beautiful?? I can fall in love with him over and over again. When I first time saw him I fall in love and from that day I was falling in love with him more and more.

I smiled then pulled his head up so he was looking at me now.

"Hmm I still didn't finished." He said.

"Shut up will you." I said then pulled him into kiss.

He slowly got on top of me, his hands inside of my shirt while my arms are wrapped around his neck.

I pulled him more closer to myself. After hot makeout session we pulled away and looked at each other with smiles on our faces.

"What was that for love?" Kookie asked me as he removed few strands of hair from my forehead then placed a kiss there.

"Why?? You didn't liked it?" I asked as I pinched his cheeks making him to hiss in pain on what I softly giggled.

"I didn't liked it because I loved it." He said then pecked my lips. I giggled.

"You know I'm happy that you are again my Kookie." I said as I placed my hands on his cheeks.

"I was always yours love." He said then kissed my hands, making me to smile at his action.

I was about to say something but we heard a car's siren out of the house.

"It must be Jimin and Yoongi hyung." I said. Kookie nodded then we stood up from the bed, picked up our things and left downstairs. Just then I got a message from Jimin.

"Stop with fucking and eating each other faces and come downstairs otherwise we will be late on college." Jimin wrote. I blushed as I looked at Jungkook who was smirking at me.

"Let's go love." He said then we left out of house only to find Jimin and Yoongi making out in the car.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎