part 1:

HELLO YOU FABULOUS PEOPLE!!!!! 

I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!!

This is the first part of this holy story (we all know what is gonna happen here)

warning S M U T *hands on the phone pls*

___________________________________

noone pov

the one got cheat by their lover on their anniversary ,

the other try to hide the chaos of their heads.

In a bar bodies sweating, touching each other, 

people drunk, doing things they will probably regret with sober head.

And there he is, in a place he never really liked, trying to get over the pain.

The pain, who the person you were supposed to love, gave because they cheated.

"one vodka with ice please" hate in his voice, hurt in his eyes and a heart full for revenge. he looked around 'happy anniversary bitch'.

meanwhile, next to him a boy- no..not a boy but a young man drinking his mind away, trying to feel anything else than a mess. he hear the others persons order and he clearly understand that he wasn't good. "you look like shit" he didn't feel sorry for saying that to a stranger.

the stranger of the other hand turn his head, looked him in the eyes and smiled "oohhh... I know, thats why I'm here" he drink a little "you?" 

He smirk at the response and answer "just fucked up life" the other man looked at him a little "Izuku" he gave his hand and the other man took it "Katsuki"

"so tell me Katsuki what's so fucked up in your life?" Izuku asked drinking his drink Katsuki just stared at him admiring Izukus beauty. "you know stupid people try to mess with you but universe just make it worse" 

"ahhh yes universe and its stupid ability to destroy you"

"what about you....Izuku?"  Izuku.... his name sound so good when he said it.

"I got cheat by my boyfriend and it was our one year anniversary today" 

"that's suck he is not a man if he cheat, he is a boy" Katsuki said pissed. He never liked cheaters, yes he could fuck around but if he would ever be in a relationship he was loyal. And like this he and Izuku start talking about a lot of different things about life, drinking together. 

They both were busy in each others eyes, the tension start to grow more. Wanting to know more, to fell more, closer and closer lost in each other eyes, one thing was in their mind 'a kiss and nothing more' 

they kiss, innocent for only a moment but enough for them to ask for more. Pasion. Aggressive. Needy. So many things were not enough for only a kiss.

*

*

*

*

*

Bakugo pov

we walked into the hotel's room, I didn't let him go. I couldn't. I closed the door with his body, kissing him, his lips was soft. his hands on my hair playing with them. my hands on his waist holding him closer.

Soft moans start coming out from his mouth when I kissed his neck, my hands grab his thights and pick him up. I put him on the bed admiring what I have in front of me.

Fuck I want to feel him so bad and I don't even know him.

He grab my tie and kissed my lips. "I want to feel you more..... Please" I took his shirt of and he helped me take mine too.