Father and Daughter

AUTHOR'S POV

Five years passed.....Ang grew a lot in the past five years. With time Bhuvika, Vrishketu, Vrisahsen and Banasen also grew up.

It was a beautiful morning in Ang, Bhuvika along with her brothers Vrishketu, Vrisahsen, Banasen and their pitamahi were going to the temple. Little Bhuvika held her pitamahi's hand while they were going to the Lakshmi Narayan mandir.

"Pitamahi....which story will you be telling us today?" Bhuvika rose her head and looked up to Radha.

Radha chuckled "today I will be telling you the story of Prabhu Shree Ram and Mata Sita's story" she said smiling

"Ooh! Prabhu Shree Ram! Pitamahi you know a few days back Pitamah depicted me this story!! that day when i slept in your room with him!!" Vrishketu said with excitement.

The three pairs of eyes of Bhuvika, Vrisahsen and Banasen turned towards him "when did you get to sleep with pitamahi and Pitamah!!??" The three asked together. Hearing this Radha laughed.

"That day mata made you three sleep early.....i was with pitashree he was telling me about the weapons. That day when we finished pitamahi came to see pitashree so i went with her" he said with a shrug not knowing how much jealous the three cuties were....

While talking they reached the temple. They walked in with their hands joined. The pandit was preparing for the aarti as it was time.

"Rajmata....everything is prepared for the aarti" pandit ji said to which Radha nodded and went towards the idol of mata Lakshmi and Prabhu Shree Vishnu. She took the aarti ki thali in her hands and started the pooja. The kids stood beside her with their hands joined enjoying the beautiful music and harmonies of the aarti which was sung by the people. The pooja ended and Radha gave prashaad to everyone. After the pooja and the distribution of prashaad, Radha and the four kids went to the backside of the temple and sat under a tree. The cool breeze blew and the birds chirped making the environment peaceful.

"Pitamahi.....now tell us the story naa" Vrisahsen and Banasen said. Radha chuckled "okay Okay....I will..." she said.

Radha started depicting the pious story of Ramayan. The children listed the story carefully while eating the sweat and tasty prashaad. They enjoyed a lot. They spent two hours there anf then went back to the palace.

"Pitashree!!!!" The kids ran towards their father as they saw him sitting in the garden reading a book. Karn looked at his children and a wide smile got spread on his lips. The four raced towards their father and Bhuvika and Banasen reached to him first as a result Karn took both of them in each of his arms. Vrishketu and Vrisahsen looked at each other and then at them.

"This is not fair!" They both said with a pout. Karn laughed and said "fine.....let's go in and have food" he said lowering Bhuvika and Banasen down and the four walked in to have their food.

Everyone sat and ate together.
"Pitashree you know....today Pitamahi told us the story of Ramayan!" Bhuvika said after she took a sip of milk from her glass.

"Ooh!" Karn said while taking a morsel of food to her mouth, she ate it and said "yes pitashree.....and i loved the story" she said

The family had food together and got engaged in their work.

At night....

Vrushali was in her room sitting on the couch doing embroidery on a piece of cloth. Karn came in after having a long day.

"Arya..." she called softly and looked up at him with a calm smile. Karn looked back at her and smiled forgetting all his tensions. Vrushali kept the cloth aside and walked towards him. Karn sat on his bed as Vrushali poured in a glass of water and handed it to him. He took the glass and drank the water.

"What happened? You look tensed Arya....." she said taking the glass from him. "Nothing much priye....Duryodhan is again planning something against Pandavs...." he said to which Vrushali nodded

Vrushali and Karn were discussing on some political topics when Bhuvika came in....."mata....pitashree...." she called out in her soft tone as the eye of two turned towards the little one. Karn smiled, got up and bent down opening his arms wide to take his princess in his embrace. Little Bhuvika saw her father as a smile plays on her lips and she ran towards her father. Karn quickly took his daughter in his embrace picking her up in his arms and kissed her forehead.

"Where were you beta? I've been looking for you since so long...." he asked

"Pitashree i was with bhrata Vrisahsen...." Bhuvika replied. "Aacha..." Karn said while moving towards the balcony and sat on the swing with Bhuvika on his lap.
Bhuvika looked up at the moon in the dark sky. "Pitashree....." Bhuvika called out softly. "Bolo putri....." Karn replied. Her eyes turned towards Karn's and she said "i also want to gain the knowledge of shastra and shaastra" as the words left Bhuvika's mouth, Karn's eyes turned towards her and a soft smile took place on his lips. He saw the thirst for knowledge in her eyes. "Aavashya putri......gyaan pe toh sabka aadhikaar hai....." he said caressing her hair as Bhuvika smiled and rested her body on Karn's chest while he was sitting on his lap. Karn pat her back gently humming a lullaby and slowly little Bhuvika drifted off to sleep. Karn kissed her forehead and sat there under the moonlight admiring his little princess.

Hi everyone!!
Hope you guys like the new update!! Do vote and comment guys
Take care of yourself and people around you....
Stay at home, stay safe
Until next update
Bye bye❤❤