1. I'm Just A Spoiled Experiment

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure?! They could have just meant someone else!" I said frantic.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure." He answered with a sad look.

"When?"

"Tomorrow. Todays my last day."

"But WHY?!" Tears were about to spill.

We spent so much time together. So many happy memories. He could take my dad's place, but nobody could do that, Thompson just comes to a close second. He was awesome and i cant believe he was being fired. If he was leaving, i am NOT going to accept a new bodyguard. Thompson was like my friend, and if he leaves, im not going for a different one.

"They said its time for me to retire and find another job that contains less movement."

"Are they calling you OLD?"

He laughed "Yeah, i guess so."

"But.... You're only 40........."

He chuckled. "Well i guess thats old enough for them to fire me."

I, not finding anything funny at all said, "Will you come back?"

"Nah...."

A frown appeared on my face and Thompson burst out laughing at the sight of it.

"I'm just kidding Keyli, now smile the rain is going to turn into a hurricane." He joked.

I starred at him.Why was he acting all happy? What was going on?

"Why are you all smiley? You're getting fired tomorrow and you seem so happy about it. Is it me? Do you hate me? Are you happy that you're leaving? Is that it?" I screamed.

Thompson sighed and shook his head.

"You know that i smile and joke around when i'm upset."

"Ohh... sorry.."

There was an awkward silence (something i really hate) between us for a while until i decided to break it.

"Will you come and visit?"

"Of course." He hugged me. "I'm gonna go pack now. Later."

"Bye."

What tough guy is going to be my next body guard? Is he gonna be better than Thompson? Nah! Never!

#########################################################################

"Ayye!! Andrew!"I yelled to the head of security in my mansion.

"Its Johnson to you."

"Whatever. I heard you fired Thompson." i glared.

"You heard right."

I glared at him.

"Why?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"I dont know."

"Yeah you do....."

"The hell are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say why the fuck did you fire Thompson of  'old age' when you are 45 yourself. Heck, why didnt YOU fire yourself?" I said using air quotes when i said "old age"

"Don't talk to me like that young lady!"

"Ha! What are you? Old man?!!"

He calmed down, knowing if he got me angrier, i would cause a severe thunder storm.

"Just please stop. Please" He begged.

"No! Why? You scared of a little thunder storm? Huh? Well lemme help you conquer that fear!" i said getting ready to unleash the power building inside me.

Outside, the trees started blowing, thunder clapped, and rain banged on the window.I bearly heard the doorbell ring but finally came to that conclusion when Johnson rushed down the long stairs to the front door, me following him, and opened it revealing a soaked guy.

"Come in, quick!" Johnson  to him over the roaring winds. "This is Jaylen Bryant, graduate from Fairfield ICE Academy. He is your new body guard."

I looked at Jaylen. He was hot, dirt-blond hair and hazel eyes.

"He's my............................ WHAT?"

"Your new BODYGUARD!" Johnson said screaming the word "bodyguard" in my ear.

My eyes widened. Him? Yeah right. I scoffed.

"Don't believe me? That sucks. Well bye, i'll leave you two to get to know each other and what ever you kids theses days do." He said as he walked back upstairs to the lab.

I turned back to the new cutie bodyguard.

"Hi" He said. Probably to avoid any awkward scilences.

"Hey. I know you're supposed to be my body guard and protect me and all but i dont need any of that shit. I can take care of myself perfectly. I really dont know why the government insist on giving me one anyways, its not like some one is going to break in a mansion with tons of scienctist with dangerous chemicals and security with deadly guns."

He laughed. "Yeah, but i work for the govenment and have seen many murder cases so trust me, you need a bodyguard, especially when you're Keiliana Wilson, the daughter of Mother Nature."

"Hey, i am not the daughter of Mother Nature, i am the daughter of my mommy, Lorialle Wilson."

He chuckled. "Alright daughter of mommy Lorialle Wilson, you wanna show me around?"

"Sure." I smiled. This is going to be interesting.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"And this is the pool." i smiled, finishing off the tour.

He stood there, speechless.

"Wow....... you are spoiled."

"I'm aware." i shrugged.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hoped you liked the first chapter :) <33333