1. I'm Just A Spoiled Experiment

Preface:

First off, I'm not your average, preppy, girly 17 year old. My name is Keiliana Tarynn Wilson and i can control the weather. My ability kicked in when i was 10, since then, the government scientist took me away from my family and into a mansion they said was mine. They pampered me with all the food i want and everything else. Later, i figured out what i could do and realized that i was just an experiment. They have taken advantage of me, attempting to keep me happy so the world would be happy. Don't take it the wrong way, i want the world to be happy and bright too but i also want to live my life in this happy and bright world, which is making no sense to me because ever since they took me away from my home it has been raining and they cant stop it no matter what. I don't want to be locked up in this government guarded mansion for the rest of my life with scientist in every room studying parts of my DNA. Right now, its raining. well no wonder. Its always raining because I'm always sad and depressed. Oh and on occasion, a bit of a thunder storm due to my anger. And did i forget to mention that when i die, my ability gets passed on to someone else? Here's the catch, if i get killed or molested, the world will be put to an immediate END.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 - I'm Just a Spoiled Experiment

"No! Keyli! I told you about a million times that i cant do that!"

"Urghh!! Why not??"

"I just cant! Ask Johnson."

"No I dont like Johnson, he creeps me out."

"Non-sense!"

Suddenly, a loud crackling over the loud speaker catches our attention,

"Kyle Morris, you are needed in room 142. Kyle Morris, room 142"

"Thats me, better get going." He smiled.

I sighed. That was probably like the hundredth time i've asked him to bring my family to me and let them live with me but the answer was always NO.

I flopped down on my bed, depressed. the sound of rain that banged against my window strenghed. I let out another sigh. The rain only poured down even harder. Sometimes i liked playing with the weather.

Another announcement came through the loud speaker but i'm pretty sure this announcement was only broadcasted to my room and my room only.

"KEILIANA WILSON CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THE FOOLING AROUND?" Kyle's voice. He probably noticed the rain pouring down harder and herder every second. I smirked.

The scientist are fun to mess with and all but i want to have a normal life. You know, have friends, a boyfriend, a happy family. Is that too much to ask for in my position? Dont get me wrong, like i said, the scientist are funny and all but i want my old life back.

Someone knocked on my door. I turned and saw my body guard Thompson standing at the doorway.

" Keyli? May i come in?"

"Yes you may."

He walked in and sat on my bed. He was like a second father to me. He loved and cared for me like my dad at home did. We were also the best of friends. He has been awesome and fatherly to me ever since i came here.

"I need to talk to you hun."

"Sure. What about?"

" Theres no easy ways to say this..................... Im getting fired."

My eyes widdened and i could have sworn my jaw dropped right off. This could not be happening! Him? Samuel Thompson? The greatest body guard a person could ever have is being FIRED??!!!!