one last chance

I slowly open my eyes I feel an arm wrapped around me I rub my eye looking up, I see noah, oh right I went to his house, I sit my head back down in his lap, my head hurts, but I really love having this loving embrace again it reminds me of Sally, fuck sally...
I grab onto Noah's sweater putting my face into it, I wish I could freeze time when me and sally were happy together, and stay in that moment forever all my life, why did she leave me...

I choke back my sobs, no I shouldnt be crying over someone that left me like that...

who am I kidding, she could have ripped out my heart and stomped on it then spat on it and I would forgive her and never shit talk her, she was the best thing that happened to me in a while.

Who am I to her?
why do I care she left me.
lwith no question asked
I should be angry
why am I not
What happened between us?
we use to be best friends, even lovers

I grab my phone that was on the coffee table and try to wiggle out of noah's embrace, almost immediately missing his warmth, I walk to the bathroom and look at myself, my makeup was smeared and I smelled like wine, I would take a shower but I dont have any clothes, before I think about anything more, I stop and go to Sally contact

___

My love<3

Mary i'm leaving, I can't be in the same house as you anymore, I dont think I can forgive you for what you did, I really did think we were meant to be, but what you did, it hurt me to much

that's fine my dear:] I love you sally i'm sorry for whatever I did, I really hope we meet in another life...

no i'm sorry, it's not your fault it's mine.
if we don't meet again in this life then i'll make sure to find you in the next life bubs<3

I blink that was a new message, I could feel those stupid ass butterfly come back, why.

Sally..?
why.

I cant explain
i'm sorry
i'll try and contact you again soon bub

...
are you safe at least..?
read at 3:45Pm

angry and anxiety rise and bubble up in me,
I hear a knock
"Amy?, are you in there?"
I open the door, and look up at him "have I ever told your freakishly tall" I ask he scoffs "you tell me anytime you see me" he rolls his eyes, "anyways dweeb can I steal your clothes?"I ask with a small pout "what?? why?" he ask glaring at me through his glasses, "oh I dont fuçking know?? I feel gross and have makeup all over me and smell like wine and shit" I roll my eyes crossing my arms, "fine whatever i'll go get you clothes" he says rubbing his Temple, "ahhh!! yay! your the best Noah~" I coo while walking into the bathroom again, I hear him sigh as I shut the door, I turn on the water and get it to the right temperature, just were it burns a little bit, Noah opens the door and throw the clothes in my face and slams the door behind him, I flip him off even though he can't see it.

I look at the clothes, a long sleeve shirt and shorts, and a pair of underwear, I strip and go into the shower.