"Okay... Then... So, why you pretending not to know me..." Jihan said in a slightly unsure tone. Yren searches for Jihan eyes and said.

"Look, Jihan... From the beginning, I did not know that you went to school. On the first day we met ... I was a bit surprised too. I do not believe it's you. So when I go home, that day. I tried to ask for confirmation from Rose, by asking for a list of class student names..."

"Then, why you called me dimple on that day?"

"Actually, it's slip off my mouth. I can help it. The familiar feeling is there, you just look like your kid... but, Jihan... Right after I'm out from your class I kind of slap myself. Because I thought... I just randomly called weird things to my student. But... yeah... its turn up its really you..." Yren smile upon remembering that.

"If you know it's me... Then why pretending it's not me?" Then Jihan said.

"I know, you know... I know you..." she added.

"Does it has to do with my brother?" Jihan asked curiously.

"Yes... I know you know..." Yren replied shortly. Before say

"Jihan... I make a bad decision and I'm sorry... I thought it's a good thing to do. As I said earlier, I want to start new. I don't want everything in past to hold me... but, today I realize it's wrong. If I want to start something new, I need to face it first. I need to apologize first to you and Ki yong, because I just left without saying..." She paused a moment.

"Honestly...When Ki Yong suddenly shows up today... I thought you tell him. But, again... I'm wrong... I want you to know that I appreciate that... I make me realize that you're not kid anymore. You have grown to someone mature and wonderful, Jihan." She paused a moment then look at Jihan in the eye before saying

"and I need to start to treat you like that..."

'Like what?'

Jihan doesn't know what to reply back. She's slightly taken aback. She can feel her heart beats like crazy.

Honestly, Jihan doesn't know why she feels happy for no reason when she heard Yren said 'I need to start to treat you like that...' It feels different somehow.

.

Meanwhile...

Ki Yong still sitting in the Bakery alone. It's been more than 15 minutes since Yren left. He started to grow worried. He wants to call Yren but, he still doesn't have her contact number. So... He decides to call Jihan instead.

After a few rings. Jihan voices can be heard.

"Oppa...?"

"Jihan, where are you?" Ki yong can hear shuffling noise from around.

"Oh... Ki Yong. It's me... Yren..." He can hear Yren voices from the phone. Seem like Yren take Jihan phone.

"Ahh... Yren, where are you? I will pick you up" Ki Yong said.

"Its okay, Ki Yong... Today, Jihan will stay at my house. It's getting dark and luckily I live nearby..."

Ki Yong can hear Jihan voices said 'what?' from the background.

"Are you sure? Yren..." Ki Yong asked.

"Yes... I'm sure... don't worry and I will text you later" with that Yren ended the phone call. Ki yong stared at his phone for a moment confused but he suddenly smiles.

"You never change..."

Back to Yren and Jihan...

"Unnie, when did I say I want to stay with you today?" Jihan said annoy because Yren snatched her phone and suddenly make a decision for her.

Yren smiled when she hears Jihan called her unnie. It feels like old times... Its somehow different this time. The guilty feelings are gone now when she told Jihan everything, well technically.

"I know... but, I think today better you stay at my home. So... we can catch up with everything... Honestly, I feel really happy that you are willing to accept my apology and..."

"Wait... when did I say I accept your apology..." Jihan interject.

"Ah... uhmm... well.., I thought, because You call me unnie? Instead of Ms Song? or Seongsanim?" Yren kind of lost In words. What Jihan said is true. Jihan actually never said that she forgives her.

Upon seeing Yren, lost in words Jihan smirk and decide to tease Yren a bit.

"Well, we are not at school and I don't want to sound rude calling you by name," Jihan said, she bit her lips to surpass her smile.

"Oh? Yeahh... fair point... I'm sorry" Yren rest her neck on the back of her neck and eyes on the ground. Slightly embarrass.

"So... You want to call Ki Yong back," Yren asked Jihan.

"No... I'm still mad at him..." Jihan said bluntly.

"Ohhh..." Yren said nod understanding.

A moment later... Jihan suddenly calls her and said.

"Unnie... I will go to your house..."

"Hmm?" Yren looked up at Jihan. She saw Jihan face who's expressionless suddenly turned to a smile showing her dimple.

"but... If you bought me a mint chocolate ice cream and also I might forgive you too..." Jihan said.

"Lucky me... Because at my house have mint chocolate ice cream" Yren smiled back at Jihan.

.

.

.

.

TBC...

A/N  : Sorry, for the late update... I have a final exam coming up... 

Soo... A bit busy...

Anyway, thank you for waiting and reading and voting...