ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕜𝕪 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

Начните с самого начала

All that remained was Hoodie staring at me. His figure rested on the chair Toby was in, adjusting into it and tried to create a comfortable space- which didn't seem to happen.

"He stayed here all three nights," Hoodie's voice lingered in the air. Shock affected my system to the point where speaking grew impossible. He clasped his hands in his lap as his stitched mask stared into me.
"To me, he wasn't even going to help you,"

My eyes widened hearing this news. Toby couldn't even last one night of patrolling with me, now he was watching over me?
"He wasn't with Clockly?"

"No," he chuckled.
"I'm pretty sure Toby doesn't like her like that. The fact that they kissed is..." Hoodie's words fell quickly, not knowing how to describe the circumstance. He hoisted himself off the chair, now standing over top of my weak body.

"So, he was using me as an escape route," I rolled my eyes while staring up at Hoodie. He shook his head prior to walking towards the door. He hesitated before stepping to freedom, staying idle for a few moments.

"Something tells me that's not why he was here, but I could be wrong," just as you were about to say something, Hoodie shut the door.

My thoughts were infected with what Hoodie just said. Toby stayed here with me and it wasn't for his own gain? I was definitely still dreaming, or dead maybe?

Something about this didn't feel right.

(?・・)σ

It had turned to night pretty quickly, causing the moon to shine beautifully through the window. The moonlight lit up the infirmary and made a relaxing setting. A few hours passed before the door cracked open again, you were expecting another tiresome monologue about your undesirable actions. You patiently waited to see a jumble of messy brown locks make way into the door first, followed by a blue, oozing mask peeking in.

"How is everything?" the figure faintly asked, his body was carried through the doorway before closing it gently behind him. Finally, somebody that could calm your nerves in such a distressing situation.
From the blood stains on his clothes and the smell of rusty iron, he had been out collecting kidneys.

"It's fine," you smiled, "I could be dead," you carried on, repeating the haunting words that were thrown at you prior. It was a way of making fun of the situation, and bringing some light.

"That wouldn't be ideal," he chuckled, gently placing his weight on the end of the bed. He slid his mask off to show his grayish skin and set it beside him. His chocolate brown hair framed his face and his sockets peered out the window.
"Did you need anything?" He asked, his head turned towards you and his intensiveness shone through. He was so caring it hurt.

"Maybe a cup of water?" I asked. He nodded, rising up to walk towards the sink. As he was filling up the small plastic cup, his view was once again found out the window. He was searching for something in the sky.
"Have you seen the Orion constellation?"

"Not since I was little," you stated, gazing out the window. The only things that filled your view were ancient trees and the black of night.

"It's out tonight, would you like to see it?"

The sudden offer made you sheepishly smile. EJ was always so kind, but he never spent time with you like this. Nor did he make the effort to.

"Yes," you whispered, fiddling with your thumbs as he set aside the small cup of liquid.
You peered over at him, since his mask was off you could see a toothy grin take over his features. He bent down slightly to cast aside the blanket and set you free from your cozy space. As the cold made contact with the exposed parts of your skin, he hoisted you into his arms like a groom would hold his bride. Your arms remained limp in your lap as you were taken on a trip.
It wasn't long until you two made it outside and found a nice grassy patch to sit in. The night was cool, which caused you to shiver considering you were blanketed for the entire day.
EJ seemed to notice your trembling, so he took off his black hoodie and chucked it at you. He was then left in a bright white shirt, it complimented his dark skin nicely.

"Thank you," you smiled.

You two stared up at the sky, mesmerized by the astonishing light the stars brought. It was almost perfect.

"There," he pointed upwards towards a cluster of stars, moving his finger across the sky as he traced the constellation.

"It's beautiful," you stated, smiling as the stars blinked at you. However the constellation shun softer tonight.

"Yes, sometimes it's the only beauty you can see in this world,"

EJ turned his head to stare into you, his gaze piercing yours. Your cheeks started heating up due to the tension, resulting in your gaze retreating from his. Before these past few days you never really noticed Jack, his intelligence and attractiveness never caught your eye until now.
He was always so hidden behind everyone else.

After about thirty minutes a yawn broke through your lips, which made Jack get up and dust himself off.

"Let's go back inside," He yawned with a smile. He brought you back up into his arms, the warmth of the act made your eyelids fall heavily atop your (E/C) orbs. Before you knew it, your body was placed gently in the warm hug of a bed and a blanket was draped over you.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)," you heard EJ yawn through his exhaustion, but you didn't hear him leave.
You then felt the bed beside you sink heavily and the blanket being pulled lightly from atop of you.

This feeling was nice.
__________________
Have a good day!
Thanks for reading!! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)