ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕜𝕪 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

Start from the beginning

"Wh-what can I-I do for y-you?" I spun on my heel, seeing Hoodie's towering figure standing at the door, causing it to remain open. His figure approached closer, shaking his head lightly once he confirmed it was in fact me.

"Toby," His muffled voice uttered my name, exhaustedly. I could tell he was already fed up with what he was about to say.
"Why aren't you with (Y/N)?" He asked, I could still hear the rasp in his voice from being sick.

"Th-they said *tic* said they didn't n-need me," I muttered, already dispassionate about the conversation we were about to have.

"They do, obviously, you're just going to let them go on a dangerous mission by themselves? Or are you too busy smacking lips with Clockwork?" He crossed his arms and his aura stabbed into me. Insulting me for my actions. Something about him saying that made me irritated. Was I angry that people were starting to catch wind of the kiss?
"They're still your partner for the week," His hands rummaged through his yellow pockets, finally plucking out a lined piece of paper.
"Masky's handy work," he stated before forcefully grabbing my wrist and placing the small paper in my hand.
Behind his mask I could tell he was itching for me to open it. Unfolding the paper, I peered down at the contents. Masky's writing littered information all over the paper. This was probably the research that (Y/N) had discovered.
"If you care about (Y/N)--"

"I d-don't," I regretted my words instantly once I heard a low growl from the towering hooded figure. Hoodie never did appreciate my snarky comments, or being interrupted.

"Don't interrupt me. If you want to be a good partner then here's your chance," he offered, shrugging as he proceeded to make his leave.

"I-I'm not hel-helping (Y/N),"

"Then you're a pussy shit," With that, his appearance was no longer seen. I was left in the kitchen contemplating whether or not I would aid (Y/N) in their expedition.

I unravel the folded paper one last time before leaving the kitchen.

This feeling really sucked ass.

∆End of Flashback∆
-

Toby had just parted his lips to snap another ruthless comeback, however, his voice vanished once the door to the infirmary boomed open. An unphased Hoodie and an infuriated Masky appeared before me. Hoodie observed your state closely while Masky vocalized his rage. Both didn't contribute to a healthier mindset. So far, nobody did.

"You could have died! Are you insane??" Masky practically screamed, his fists clenched tightly and his figure showed signs of pure aggravation. Couldn't he give me this lecture once I recovered?

"Not the first I've heard that today," I scoffed, crossing your arms. Could one person treat me with a little bit of dignity? I got the job done and I showed that I would lay my life down for the Operator.

"If I was Slender I would have had your ass for doing something so insanely stupid," There was a relucant pause in his voice, the next set of words pained him to say.
"But I'm not Slender," he sighed.
"You can start patrolling and killing once you feel better, and Toby" -he groaned as he turned to face the jittery male- "you can start as well," His voice broke after that. Anyone could read that Maksy didn't think this was fair, but the Operator never once needed a second opinion. Especially one as biased as Masky's. There was a slight tension in the air between the four of us, although Masky's low voice broke it while he was leaving.
"That concludes my report," His sentence lingered as he left, followed by Toby picking up his belongings and taking his leave as well.