1

a beautiful girl is preparing in front of the mirror, she is getting ready to start her first day of teaching at a famous campus. after that she goes out of her room to go to the temple in her house, because as usual the Arora family will hold prayers every morning.

The prayer ceremony led by Grandma Bagwan was finished and all family members did not forget to take blessings from the worship plate.  Matsya Pun also took blessings from her parents and grandmother whom she loved very much.

Matsya bent down her band and grabbed the feet of the family members one by one, starting with Bagwan's grandmother.  "May you always be happy" then to her mother "May God bless you my daughter" and finally her father "Hopefully the knowledge you convey can be conveyed well to all your students" The father's prayer then kissed the top of the daughter's head gently.

After that, Matsya rushed to prepare her teaching equipment and stepped out of the house.  and outside was waiting for his super cute best friend.  her name is Bulbul.  bulbul is a lecturer who teaches at the same campus as Matsya.  Bulbul's friend since she was at school, Matsya approached her who was already sitting on her scooter "Hmm, you've been taking a long time matsya" said spontaneously Bulbul  "Yes. Yes, I'm sorry, I had to ask my family for blessings first" he answered who was already on the scooter.

"Okay" said Bulbul and immediately started the scooter.  After traveling 1 hour they arrived at the university.  after getting off the scooter, Matsya stood for a moment and looked at the tall building on campus.  it is his dream to be able to teach at a campus that is famous for creating the best students.  but his thoughts were broken after hearing bulbul's big voice "Hey, what are you looking at matsya.. don't you want to come in?"  Matsya woke up and just nodded without saying anything the two of them walked towards their room.

while elsewhere, a man in a black suit, was sitting in the living room holding a cup of wine in his left hand and a cigarette in his right.  he blew the cigarette until it produced a collection of smoke that covered his face.  then a group of people dressed in black came with a man who had been beaten by a group of big men.

"Sir, this is Tejsing who owes it," said a big man.  The man drank some of his wine and then pursed his lips "Where's the money?, you have two choices. Hand over the money or you will meet the god?"  he said calmly to the 40-year-old man.  The man could only bow his head in fear while his whole body was shaking.  "no answer?"  said the man.  "S-sorry sir, I have no money, give me a little time to return the money sir"

The mafia stood up and put the wine glasses and cigarettes on the nightstand.  then walked closer to the old man and helped him to stand "Okay" said the Mafia "I-Is that Mr Shekar?"  then the man named shekar hugged the old man then in his arms he stabbed the man in the stomach with his small dagger.  The man was shocked and winced in pain.  and quickly Shekar grabbed the Dagger and Tejsingh fell on the floor with blood running down his stomach.  instead of leaving, Shekar crouched down in front of Tejsingh's corpse and slashed the corpse's wrist.  then he whispered in Mayat tejsingh's ear "Don't ever play with Shekkar Ranawat" he said then stabbed the dagger back into the corpse's stomach.  "Fix it .. lest I see a little blood from the old man" he said with his back to his men.  then walked away leaving the corpse with his men.