"C'mon, Y/n, don't be a pussy," I said to myself over and over again like it would rid my nerves as I now stood in front of Connie and Jean's shared dorm room. After my breakdown, and Ymir comforting me for a few hours until it was nightfall, I had finally gathered up the courage to go and thank Eren, Armin, and Connie for what they did last night.

I had already thanked the (new) couple, and after running into Jean a while ago on the way to where Eren and Armin were, and now it was Connie's turn to receive my gratitude- that is if I even worked up the nerve to knock on his door.

I don't even know why I was so nervous right now. Did I think he might look at me differently for what that bastard Floch did? Was I still flustered about how we danced and talked to each other that night?

I really had no fucking clue, but after remembering the wise words Ymir spoke to me one day before I waxed my stache, "Just fucking do it bitch," I was already knocking on Connie's door before I even realized what I was doing.

I was about to make the split-second decision of fleeing but the oak door opening stopped me in my tracks, but once I saw who it was I really wished I had fled.

A beautiful girl with suntanned skin and dark brown hair stood in front of me. Her lips were as red as rubies and her eyes were wide and sparkling. She was fucking hot. But why was there an extremely hot girl in Connie's dorm room?

"I- Uh..." I trailed off and took a step back to look at the dorm room. Nope, still room 104; this was the right room. The girl gave me a terse smile that didn't really show the niceness her appearance conveyed. "I'm looking for Connie," I tried again with a shaky smile.

I clenched my hands together behind my back. What the fuck is happening? And who the fuck is this?

Wait. Is this his girlfriend or something?! But he never mentioned having a girlfriend...

"Oh," the girl looked behind her for a quick second in the empty room then back at me, but her eyes were narrowed slightly as she looked down at me. A tilted smile was on her face. "Sorry, he's in the shower."

I stopped breathing. "O-Oh, okay. Um, I guess I can just wait then-"

The brunette interrupted me. "Actually I'm going to be busy with my boyfriend for a while, but you can come back later!" She said then closed the door right in my face.

What.

The.

Fuck.

It felt like my heart was being torn into two as I turned around and started to walk down the empty hall; my hands were no longer shaking and I didn't feel nervous anymore. I just felt empty, but then I let out a startled laugh.

"God, they're definitely going to fuck," I whispered to myself while pushing my hair away from my face. And it was so plainly obvious they were. All the clues were coming back to me.

The countless phone calls from a mysterious person- which I would now guess to be that beautiful bitch; Connie taking a shower to get clean for certain activities; this girl saying her boyfriend would be busy later. It was nighttime! What else would they fucking do at night?! Tell bedtime stories?!

I scoffed to myself while wiping a stray tear from my eye. As if.

I really thought Connie liked me, I mean why else would he have treated me the way he did last night, and Ymir surely left no details out about how Connie went apeshit once he got his hands on Floch last night. But now, he had a beautiful girl in his room. While... While I was suffering, he was cleaning up to get fucked.