CHAPTER 45

45: Get angry and reconcile

Mo Yanzhi didn't want to worry about Liu Lianlian's affairs anymore. He still had a lot to do today. Thinking about it, he was about to leave, but in a blink of an eye he saw Han Tingxuan outside.

The other party doesn't know how long it has been standing at the inner door, what I just did... the other party should have seen all of them, right?

Even though the performance of Han Tingxuan in Liu Cai last time proved that he supported himself. However, this time the situation is more serious than last time...

He felt a little uneasy in his heart, but Mo Yanzhi was no longer thinking like he did last time. He pursed his lips and walked towards Han Tingxuan. "Husband... Are you out?"

Han Tingxuan glanced outside and took Mo Yanzhi's hand. "Why is the hand so cold? Is the clothes not worn enough? Come with me, let's add an outer shirt."

With that, Han Tingxuan pulled Mo Yanzhi over.

Mo Yanzhi thought this was an excuse, because Han Tingxuan had something to tell him...Just as he was about to explain this time, Mo Yanzhi actually took out his clothes.

Mo Yanzhi was stunned. "Husband, I'm not cold."

"Isn't it cold? Why are your hands so cold?" Han Tingxuan frowned.

Mo Yanzhi blinked. "Husband... Did you hear it just now?"

Han Tingxuan raised his eyebrows. "You said that your top daddy, and what kind of third brother?"

"Yeah." Mo Yanzhi nodded and looked at Han Tingxuan fixedly. "Does your husband think that you have done what you said?"

Han Tingxuan smiled upon hearing this. "You think you have done it?"

Mo Yanzhi pursed his lips and shook his head. "No."

Han Tingxuan touched his chin and nodded. "But those three of you look very wronged, he is very filial?" In fact, with Han Tingxuan's eyes, he could see the appearance of the white lotus but the essence of the black heart, but he thought Amuse my husband. But I didn't expect it to be... overdone?

Mo Yanzhi's complexion changed quickly, and finally he froze on his expressionless face. "My husband believes what he said?"

When Han Tingxuan blocked it, he knew it was bad. Just about to say that he was joking, Mo Yanzhi had already said indifferently: "What he said is right, he is indeed wronged. This time he was ill-considered. My husband needs me to talk to him Do you apologize?"

"That's it..." Han Tingxuan just shouted.

Mo Yanzhi dropped a sentence. "I'll go out for a while." Then he turned and walked outside!

Han Tingxuan was frightened, and instinctively felt that if he let Mo Yanzhi go out, his husband's relationship might be bad, and his efforts for so many days would be ruined! So he took a big step and grabbed the opponent's wrist when Mo Yanzhi was about to step out of the room.

"Yes! What are you going out to do!"

Mo Yanzhi pressed his lips tightly, turned his head, and said lightly: "Go and see... Third Brother."

"Look at what he was doing! The grievances I said, can't you hear it as irony?" Han Tingxuan was furious.

Mo Yan was stunned. "irony?"

Han Tingxuan nodded, "Yeah, you are my husband. I don't believe you what he is doing. You know that he is acting. I am your husband. Don’t you know that he is acting to gain sympathy from others. , Spoil your reputation?"