I groan feeling the heavy weight of Mateo on top of me. He doesn't care, that he's crushing all my bones.

"Mateo, get off me!" I have to pee and his huge arm on my upper body was holding me down.

"Let me sleep." He ignored me and snuggles his head into his pillow. I wiggle my body beneath him, and yet nothing. It felt as if it were dead weight placed on top of me.

"I'm gonna pee!" I shout. He groans and moves himself off me, and in the position of his regular spot. My bladder in the morning is the absolute worst.

I rush to the bathroom and use the bathroom.

I get up and flush the toilet, and quickly wash my hands with the scented hand soap on the bathroom counter.

I stretch my sore body, from being stuck under a bull dozer for most of the night. I left his room and walked over to mine. I didn't even noticed I had fallen asleep again until I looked at the clock and it was 9:00

Taking my toothbrush from the cabinet, I put the toothpaste over it and start brushing the morning breath away with every scrub. I went to downstairs to make breakfast. Mateo told me he'd arranged for his maid to only be present after breakfast. Since we would do that from now.

I'm excited to see Jeremy, and finally have him somewhat back in my life. If not as my boyfriend, at least my friend.

It only takes a couple minutes for the sound of his loud footsteps to be heard through the house. 

"Let's get this over with." He groans as he picks a pan from the kitchen, without knowing what we're even making.

"Let's make French Toast, it's simple and quick." I smile at my own brilliant thought as I bring the ingredients from the fridge to the black marble counters.

He just stands there, with a stupid confused expression laced into his eyes.

"Why is it that every time, I look at you, you're confused?"

"What the fuck is a French Toast?" My eyes go wide and I feel my jaw being dropped.

"Tell me you're joking."

"Joking about what?" The seriousness that rested on his face, showed he was telling nothing but the truth.

"Never mind." I roll my eyes and turn myself back to the fridge grabbing the rest of the things needed.

~~~

"Damn, this shit's good. How come I've never eaten it before?"

I shrug my shoulder as I eat the last bite of my food, thinking about what I'm gonna say to Jeremy.

How am I gonna tell him about this without making it seem like I'm a bad person. He doesn't deserve this. He deserve better, which is the reason I'm going to see him and explain the truth.

The truth...

"What's on your mind?" He questioned looking up from his food, looking at me. I stare at him for a minute.

"I think I wanna go see my parents." I quickly came up with a lie and finish my coffee.

He might overreact once he knows, I'm trying to see Jeremy. He said he wouldn't get mad at me, but if I saw him and his ex talking, I wouldn't be too understanding.