End Of Flashback

I shot up from my sleep as I felt the night replay within myself. My body sweaty against the silk sheets. My breathing raggedy as I sit up. Moments later Arabella comes rushing in. "I heard you scream."

"I didn't scream."

"What's wrong." She put her hand over my sweaty arm, and squinted her eyes trying to adjust her vision. She had taken a seat next to me on the bed.

"Don't worry about it." I pulled my arm away from her and turned myself over facing the door and away from her.

She sighed and got herself into the bed, placing herself behind me.

She wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled her self close to me.

"What are-." Quickly cutting me off.

"I'll be the big spoon." Her fingers grazed over my shoulder and she rested her head against my back leaning into my touch.

I roll my eyes as I shut them right after.

After what Cynthia did to me, I took help from my mother and father. I didn't want life in the Mafia because it threatened her thinking she'd die.

I left my family for her, only for her to throw it away. We were wealthy, but having to start life on my own like that, only made it harder.

My father was quick to take me back and my mother cried having me back. They knew what happened with Cynthia and wanted me to have nothing with her.

I trained everyday after what happened, until I got to where I am now. A whole year later I can say I'd never be here, if it wasn't for her.

Her cheating on me only made my life better. Except my trust issues that now come with my new found relationship with Arabella.

I don't want her involved with me, afraid that she'll do the same to me. And that pain, was worse than any bullet that had been pierced through my flesh.

~•~•~

Arabella's POV:

I hate being on this side of the bed. When I sleep alone, I sleep right in the centre with two pillows on either side. I hate the feeling of being left out. 

I feel so far away from him. I doubt I'd be able to hear him if he said something. But I heard something come from his room. It wasn't exactly a scream but I had no other way of describing it, so I'm calling it a scream.

I ran into his room and he was sweating and I didn't know what to do. Whenever someone freaks out around me, I just pull them into a hug. So I guess that's what I did...

I plan on seeing Jeremy today.

He's been on the back of my mind ever since Mateo said he wouldn't freak out if he saw me talking to another guy. I still feel terrible. And this crippling feeling keeps telling me to go and tell him the truth.

I'm ok with not being with Jeremy anymore, but I can't have him thinking I hate him and that I cheated on him. 

He's probably just as heart broken as myself.