Jake... I...

Midori and Jake sat on the beach for hours, Midori kept admiring his lucious brown hair, his hot khaki pants, and his eyes.... That reminded him of an old friends... Midori started to turn red. He looks over at Jake he seems so calm, Midori shyly started to play with his rat tail, as he bagan to speak, "Uh.... Jake..?" Midori said softly, Jake looks over at Midori with a slight smile, "do you believe in... love at first sight?" Jake's smile fell, as he looked over at the sun setting, "love at first sight?" He sighed " I did believe in it... once.."
"May I ask what happened?" Midori asked with curiosity in his eyes.
"I met this person named Leafy..." Jake replied
"They made me happy, they made me laugh, I felt so safe and comforted around them..." Jake continued with tears in his eyes.
Midori knew it would be hard for Jake to continue, " Hey... it's okay.. you don't have to tell me right now.." Midori said with a reassuring smile.

                              Meanwhile..

  With tears in his eye's Gashu closes the car door and walks into State Farm. He goes up to a random worker he saw, his name tag said "Nyx", "Hey uh... Nyx?" Gashu stuttered, "Yes? How may I help you?" Nyx replied. "Do you know where I can find Jake...?" Gashu continued. "Oh, Jake? He left for the beach hours ago, he was supposed to be back by now... I wonder if something happened?" Nyx said with a worried look on it's face. "Oh.. ok.. thank you.." Gashu said saddened. "Did Jake already save Midori? I wanted to be the one to bring him to Midori... I wanted to be... his hero..." Gashu thought as he rushed back into the car. He quickly drove back to the beach, he didn't even care that he was going past the speed limit he just needs to get to Midori now. Gashu knows deep down that he doesn't deserve love, but he is in love.... with Midori (I don't actually ship this don't cancel me 😨)

Back with Midori

Midori and Jake are still sitting on the beach staring at the sunset, although the sun is almost completely set. Midori than noticed that Gashu wasn't there. "Hey Jake? Have you seen Gashu?" Midori asked. "Who's Gashu?" Jake answered. "Brown hair, brown eyes, a mustache in the shape of a crab?" Midori continued. "I saw him running to the parking lot when I arrived, he seemed to be in a rush" Jake answered. "Oh..." Midori said "I guess he doesn't care about me enough to save me" he thought. Midori looks back at Jake, "Jake makes me feel happy, he makes me feel so warm, I feel like I'd rather die than not be with him, I know we only just met, but I need to tell him how I feel, I need to be with him..." Midori thought to himself. Midori blushes and touches Jake's thigh. "Jake.... I......" Jake looks at Midori with a surprised look on his face. "Jake I love you, I know we only just met, but I feel like I've known you forever, you make me feel so warm inside, I feel like.... I need to be with you" Midori confessed to Jake. Jake and Midori stood there in silence for a while, until Jake finally spoke up, "oh.... " Jake replied "I'm sorry but I'm in love with someone else..." Midori looks up at Jake with a very sad look in his eyes. "Who is this person...?" He asked. "I am in love with.... Mr. Loop...." Jake answered.