🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋

Start from the beginning

"Rebekah? Tell me how handsome I am." Kol asked smirking at his sister through the mirror.

"Ah Kol, you know I can't be compelled." She smiles at her brother causing me to laugh Elijah and Finn to grin.

"Well then Annabella, I'm sure you will be honest with me." He turns and smirks at me.

"You look very handsome Kol." I smile and he turns back to the mirror.

"I think me and you are going to get along just fine." He says as Klaus burst through the doors and walks up to me and Rebekah.

"You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!" He snarled.

"Here we go." She rolls her eyes and smirks up at her brother.

"Wait you tried to kill her without me?" I scoff and sit back in my seat. "And I thought you loved me."

"You was busy with Caroline. You know being an incredible friend and what not." She smiles and pinches my cheek.

"I'm not five." I slap her hand away and we laugh.

"But you're acting like it." Nik mumbled and I slapped his chest. "Watch it love. As much as I love you, it would pain me to break that pretty hand of yours." He looks back at his sister. "Do you want another dagger in your heart?"

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol said annoyed with his older brother.

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself." He mumbled and turned towards his little brother.

"And who are you, my father?" Kol turns towards him and glares.

"No, Kol, but you're in my house." He spat out.

"Then perhaps we should go outside." Kol smirks has he stepped closer to Klaus and they stare each other down.

"Oouuu Keeping up with the Mikaelson's." I mumbled and Rebekah snickered, that's when Esther walks in.

"Enough! Niklaus." She then looks at me. "I see you've come back, may I speak with you now?" She steps down the small step and smiles at me.

"Um, Sure." I check to see and if my toes and nails were done and they was. "You may go now." I told the nail girl and followed momma Original into her room.

She lights some sage and sets it on her dresser. "I don't need my children in our business."

"Our business? What's this all about?" I asked looking at her confused.

"Well firstly, it is very nice to meet you. I've been watching my children for over one thousand years and I have never seen Niklaus so happy." She points to a seat and I sit down and she sits in front of me. "I was so disappointed when I watched helplessly as he forced you to become what you are."

"I've gotten over it i'm still disappointed that I'm no longer a witch I miss it but, I starting to enjoy being a vampire." I smile and I notice how her face changes into a concerned look.

"Well um, if you're happy then I am." She gets up and walks to her closet. "I want to give you something." She pulls out a white wooden box with red stars on it. "On the other side I met you're mother, Wanda. She preferred me to call her Scarlet." She walks back over and hands me the box. "She wanted me to give this to you, she told me that it's time that you've learned the truth."

A tear fell from my eye as I took the box. "Um, I never met my mother." I wiped the tear and smiled. "Sorry I don't know why I'm crying."

"It's okay, I totally understand she wanted me to give you message." She walks over to me and grabs my hand. "You are never alone."