𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

That's when the background music starts.

하늘

Performance ends and to their surprise they did so well. Everyone were panting hard, Haneul too. It was unlike her. She wasn't one of those who gets tired by a performance but anxiety and tension took all over her body that resulted in her getting exhausted. But she was satisfied. She gave her 100%. The audience were cheering for them.

Hoseok came to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hani, you did so well. I'm so proud. And other members too."

He turns around and looks at other members. Everyone smiled at him. Hoseok is a main dancer and dance leader. His opinion matter to everyone of them.

"Jin hyung you did so good too."

Seokjin looks at him in a little disbelief.

"I- really?"

Hoseok softly nods looking at him. A big proud and satisfied smile spread across Jin's face. Haneul smiles looking at Jin and drinks some water.

"I wonder if someone watch our music video or commented on it?"

That's when Yoongi mentions it. Everyone was wondering it. That's when Taehyung went towards one of their staff and asked for the Tablet to look for their music video. Luckily he got it and rushed towards the members.

He opened the video and looked at the views. 2.5k people has watched them till now. Haneul's jaw dropped as she looked at the numbers. For some people it might be a very small number, but to them it's really big amount.

"I can't believe it? Is this for real?"

She questions.

"More than 2000 people have watched us holy cow."

Jungkook says with absolute shock and disbelief. Taehyung scrolls through comments and starts reading them.

"-They look so awesome and they are so good dancer. I'm going to follow them.- hyung you heard it oh my god."

"-Their tough concept is everything. I love them already.-"

"they a- what? Hyung it's in English please read it."

He held the tablet to Namjoon and he reads it out loud. His face frowns a little and Haneul notices it.

"Umm it's written that they are so good and have a really bright future hehe I wish it gets true."

He was lying and Haneul knows that. She immediately snatched that tablet from him. He tries to snatch back but he fails. Then she reads it in her mind.

They are not that good. Just bunch of wanna be's and that girl? If they wanted to make that girl a boy why did their company put her in this group in the first place? This group sucks.

Then she looks at Namjoon who was signaling her to play along with him. She faintly smiles and looks at her members.

"We really got some international fans aren't we? We are gonna be famous hyungs."