Meeting y/n

Disclaimer the art in this story is not mine also slight cussing later in the story

Y/n's POV
"Beep Beep Beep" I was woken up by my school alarm. I roll over and turn it off. "Good morning World and all who inhabit it" " Time to get ready for school "

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL: ( even though the story just started im lazy

💭My first day at Karasuno kinda excited but also scared.💭 I thought "Hey are you y/n" I turned around to see a short orange haired kid smiling brightly. " yes I am " I said "cool im Hinata shoyo im going to be your tour guide" " okay its nice to meet you Hinata"

 " yes I am " I said "cool im Hinata shoyo im going to be your tour guide" " okay its nice to meet you Hinata"

"

And last but not least the gym where me and my team practice volleyball " Hinata said " you play volleyball Hinata? " " yes I do and im pretty good at it " " is there anyway I can watch your team play?" " yeah but I would have to ask my captain if you can watch our practice " " oh ok well we should get to class" I said " I almost forgot about class" Hinata said "lets go!"

💭" Its my first day of school and so far I only have one friend "💭 "hi" a girl said to me "my names Kari what's your name?" " My names y/n" " cool do you want to eat lunch with me?" " sure" I said. The entire lunch period me and Kari where talking and getting to know each other and soon the school day came to an end . as I left the school I said bye to Kari and went to find Hinata. As I was walking down the halls I saw Hinata and a taller black haired male arguing over something I ended up walking over to the two males.

" Hey Hinata " I said " Oh hi y/n. I don't want to sound rude but what are you doing here? " " I just came to give you my phone number " "okay" as we were exchanging phone numbers I couldn't help but notice the taller male staring in confusing. " oh and y/n this is kageyama" he said pointing to the taller male. " BOKE HINATA BOKE I can introduce myself" " if you could have introduced yourself you would have done it already " Hinata said talking to kageyama but still facing me. I ended up leaving because they started fighting again also because I had to get home before dinner was done or my mom would get mad. When I got home I ate dinner and when to my room I texted Hinata and Kari good night and I soon fell asleep.

That was my first story I hope you enjoyed part one if you have any ideas feel free to comment them anywhere in the story😁