New love? Part 1/5 (Yugi Mutou x Fem.Reader)

Hello dear Yu-Gi-Oh fans. 🙋🤗

Here comes a small OS/short story collection for you.

Here will be different stories with different male YGO characters. The first one is a Yugi Mutou x Reader story. Yugi is a grown man in this story and the action takes place a few years after the anime/manga. I hope you like it and enjoy reading it 😉

Warm greetings DBHDeviant-Connor. 😘

Small note about the Yamis: In some stories the Yamis have their own bodies and in some they share bodies with their Hikaris. It depends on what time the story is set in.

Note about the different genres: There will be different genres and Lemon will also appear, which means that some stories will not be PG. But be prepared to be surprised. (Lemon stories/chapters will of course be marked accordingly 🍋)

And one more little note about the series and the characters: The characters, as well as the settings, are not mine. The characters belong to

Kazuki Takahashi and all rights are reserved to him.

Finally, a little legend about the abbreviations in the reader's guide:

Y/N = your name

L/N = your last name

E/C = Your eye color

(The rest will come when they appear in the stories)

Finally, a small note about the English versions: This book is a German translation into English. So this book also exists in German on my account. Since my English is not very good, you will certainly find some errors in the grammar. So if something is not clear to you, just ask, and I will correct the mistakes as good as possible.

[Translation help: DeepL translator]

So and now I hope you enjoy reading again. Hope you like it 😊😃

*~*~*

Three months had already passed when Yugi had received a call from Anzu telling him that their relationship would have no future. She wanted to break up with him because she had fallen in love with another man. Yugi had been more than devastated. After all, Anzu was his first great love and, after everything they had experienced together, he had always been convinced that she would choose him. And that he would one day marry her and grow old with her. The young man sat at his dining table in the kitchen and his plate was untouched. He just stared at the deck he held in his hands and tried not to burst into tears. For the first time in a long time he felt lonely. Atemu had been passing into the realm of the pharaohs for two years now. Jonouchi and Honda, realized their own dreams and Anzu spent her time with some strange guy, working as a dance teacher in New York in a modern dance academy. The only one who still lived in Domino City and visited from time to time was Ryou Bakura, who was also pursuing his own dreams and would soon be taking a trip to Egypt to help his father with excavations. Yugi was the only one, so to speak, whose home would remain Domino City. He had started a job at Kaiba's company, working as a game tester for the time being. But only until he would start his own company.