...Faction

Now it is time for the fight at the castle. Everyone arrives ready for battle Y/N, Rias' peerage and Saji from Sona's peerage. At the top of the castle they see 4 people Cao Cao, Sieg, a blonde women, and a man with silver hair, away from them is Yasaka being held by two men. She then turns into her nine tail fox form.

Kuno: MOTHER...MOTHER PLEASE ANSWER ME.

Cao: It is useless she won't answer. anyway georg begin the experiment.

Georg: With please

The man in a red coat starts summoning multiple magic circles according to Ross it consists of fallen angel, devil, Norse, light, dark and maybe even fairy magic and launches it at the fox making her go beserk.

Gerog: now all we do is play the waiting game and Great red will come.

Issei: all this for him. All he does is fly around why must you bother him?

Cao: my boss wants him gone so she can go home.

Issei: You're working with Ophis.

Cao: Yes I am. Now let us get on with the main event. 

Y/N: Yes lets.

Y/N flies into the sky and reaches into a portal and takes out a weapon

Y/N: This is Ea and well this is how all of you will die. "I will tell you of the beginning. Heaven and Earth split, nothingness congratulated creation, my Sword of Rupture cleaved the world! Mortar of the stars, heaven's hell is the eve of creation's celebration. Now you shall die and be silent...Enuma Elish!"

The sword starts spinning very fast as a large red ball appear. Y/N then aims and fires it at the castle they all get scared and tries to jump out the way but get caught in the blast. The blast also distorted the dimension terribly. The hero faction comes out of the rubble slightly damaged.

Cao: Well that hurt alot terribly...anyway everyone pick you're partners.

Sieg choose Kiba and Xenovia. The blonde who we find out to be the reincarnation of Jean Arc chooses Irina. The man called Heracles chooses Ross leaving Y/N with with Cao Cao. Saji with the help of Vritra went against the Fox yokai. Y/N summoned  Jormangandar.

Jorm: I was sleeping what do you...Oh I see now so which one is my opponent the one with the spear or the fox yokai with Vritra either is acceptable for me.

Y/N:  Fox go now

Jorm: With pleasure.

Y/N: Well then let us begin Cao Cao.

Cao Cao launches the spear but Y/N uses Excalibur to block it. He then uses balor view to freeze him and charges at him and punches him alot then unfrezzes him causing him to go flying then both charge at each other.