Kuoh Academy

After 3 months of training Y/N learned how to use his power: from the light spears, to the power of destruction, and how to control his holy aura. He even learned swordsmanship based off of the memories of those that tried to acquire Samael.

Now begins his first day at Kuoh Academy a school that was originally an all female school recently turned CO-ED. As Y/N approaches the school he feels the aura of multiple supernatural beings.

Y/N: ' Hm there seems to be a lot here don't you think Sam'

Sam: ' YES I FEEL THE POWER OF DEVILS, A NEKOMATA, A HYBRID, AND...WELL WELL WELL I FEEL THE POWER OF THE RED DRAGON DRAIG INTERESTING AS WELL AS ONE OF THE FIVE DRAGON KINGS.'

Y/N: ' whoa you mean the Welsh Dragon that fought in against the Vanishing Dragon during the great war, which ended up having all the factions fight against them. Which Dragon king.'

Sam: ' YES..WOW YOU KNOW A LOT OF STUFF THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW.I CAN NOT TELL YOU EVERYTHING CAN I. YOU FIGURE IT OUT.'

Y/N: 'Yeah my parents had books on everything supernatural related that you couldn't find anywhere no matter how hard you look. Sheesh fine then Mr. Grumpy. Anyway I should go find my schedule now.'

As Y/N explores the school he runs into a black haired girl with purple eyes and glasses.

Y/N: Ah forgive me I was not looking where I was going.

???: Oh no forgive me. You look lost are you looking for something perhaps I could help you.

Y/N: Yes I am looking for where I get my schedule.

???: Oh I can help you exactly with that. I am Sona Sitri the student council President. Follow me and I can get you your schedule MR...

Y/N: Oh forgive me Y/N. Y/N L/N

Sona: Very good Mr. L/N.

Y/N: Please call me Y/N.

As you follow her you use God's eye on her.

SONA SITRI OR SONA SHITORI

CLASS: PURE DEVIL

DESCRIPTION: SIBLING TO CURRENT LEVIATHAN DEVIL KING SERAFALL LEVIATHAN. ONE OF TWO DEVIL HOUSES IN CHARGE OF KUOH. POWERS INCLUDE WATER MANIPULATION. HAS HER OWN PEERAGE.

Y/N: ' Whoa I met a devil...how anticlimactic hehe'

As the enter the student council room he notices more people Y/N assumes is apart of the peerage then focuses on a blonde hair teen and uses God's eye.

GONSHIROU SAJI

CLASS: REINCARNATED DEVIL

SACRED GEAR:  VRITRA SACRED GEAR

DESCRIPTION:  4 PIECE PAWN OF SONA SITRI, HAS THE SACRED GEAR OF ONE OF THE 5 DRAGON KINGS VRITRA THE PRISON DRAGON. 

Seeing this made him smile and saw the chess board.

Y/N: Wow what a nice chess board. You know it is said you can tell a lot about a person based off the way they play.  

Sona: You play Y/n

Y/N: Yes I do undefeated 

Sona: So am I. Maybe You and I could have a match soon.

Y/N: I would like that very much.

After getting his schedule he bid farewell and leaves to his class. Arriving the teacher introduces Y/N to the class the woman are madly focused on him with lust, while the men want to pummel him to the ground for being so attractive and non perverted. He is then placed behind a man by the name of Issei Hyoudou.

Sam:' BINGO HE IS THE ONE WITH DRAIG I THINK IT IS TIME ME AND HIM HAVE A LITTLE CHAT'

Y/N: 'Please don't do anything stupid'

As he said this Samael reached out connecting to the spirit of Draig.

Sam:' BEEN A LONG TIME DRAIG'

DRAIG: ' L-L-LORD SAMAEL H-H-HOW ARE YOU HERE'

SAM: ' BY A COMPLETE RANDOM ACT OF FAITH BY THIS  HUMAN BEHIND YOU...IMPURE UNWORTHY HOST MAN THEY REALLY GAVE YOU THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL WITH THIS PERVERTED ON HUH.'

DRAIG:' TELL ME ABOUT IT HE IS THE DEFINITION OF PERVERTED MY LORD.'

SAM: ' ENOUGH WITH THE LORD WE ARE BOTH SACRED GEARS CALL ME SAM...YOU KNOW MY POWER IF YOU WANT I COULD TAKE YOU AWAY FROM HIM, WHEN YOU ARE READY OF COURSE.

DRAIG: ' THAT DOES SOUND VERY APPEALING MY...I MEAN SAM. GIVE ME SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE.'

SAM: ' AS YOU WISH NOW WOULD YOU MIND CATCHING ME UP WITH TIMES PLEASE.

As Sam said that Draig tells him everything he knows as of this moment in time. The class ends for lunch and the two sacred gears bid their farewell. Y/N then heads to a nice tree to have his lunch as a little girl with silver hair approaches him.

???: You are in my spot.

Y/N: Oh my do forgive me...do you mind sharing it. It is a very nice spot. Ill share some of my desert for compensation.

???: Fine.

She sits next to him and Y/N then takes out a cake he made himself.

Y/N: This is a personal creation of mine a chocolate cake with a cream cheese frosting and fresh fruits .

He cuts her a piece and gives it to her. As she eats it her eyes shine so brightly causes her to accidentally meow.

Y/N: 'So you're the nekomata' is it good.

she blushes nodding yes and then proceeds to tell him that her name is Koneko. Then the day moves on and Y/N goes home ending a peaceful day.

A/N: Hey guys like I said this is my first attempt at a book so any suggestions would be very nice. let me ask you this should our character take Draig from Issei if yes then when because I would like to do a fight with Riser. I have plans for either or selection. Thank you so much for reading.