Love 💘

This starts from Monisha and Karan's Marraige....
Karan has realized his love for Preeta..

Youngsters were in  Karan's room ..
Monisha was unconscious..
They were thinking how to handle monisha's mom

Shrishti: idea!
All: kya?
Shrishti: Di aur Karan sir ki shaadi kara dete hai..
All were shocked
Preeta: kya?pagal hai kya
Shrishti: arey di..baat toh suno...shaadi mat karo par jaake mandap pe baith jao...monisha banke..tab tak hum monisha sey Sach ugalwane ki koshish karte hain...
Karan: I guess Shrishti sahi Kah rahi hai..

After all their insistence ,she agreed..
Preeta: lekin jaldi karna..
She got ready in the bridal attire which monisha was wearing..
Karan was lost in her...she put her ghungat..
Preeta: Chalo bajarbattu
Karan(back to sense): Haan.. Chalo..
They went to mandap and started the rituals..

While, the youngsters were trying their best to make monisha reveal the truth..finally ,monisha revealed all the truth, and Shrishti recorded everything...but accidently she drop the jug of water on monisha due to which monisha came back to sense..and ran down to the mandap..
Youngsters too followed.

But, downstairs the marraige was already completed.. elders were sad..while youngsters were shocked as the marraige was completed..
Suddenly,
Monisha: Ruko
All were shocked seeing monisha there..
Kareena: agar tum waha ho toh Yahan kaun hai?
She went towards preeta and removed her ghungat..
Kareena: preeta ..tum...tumhari himmat kaise hui Karan se shaadi karne ki..
Preeta was in tears..
Shrishti: ek  min ...kareena ma'am.. kuch bolne se pehle ye dekh lijiye...
She played the recording ...all were shocked..Preeta was shattered on not trusting her best friend amd sister..all luthra's and Arora's were shocked..they slapped monisha, sherlyn and Prithvi respectively....soon ,police came and arrested  them..

Luthras apologized to Preeta...she forgave them..

Preeta: Karan..tum  chinta mat karo..Mai tumhe divorce dedungi...
All were shocked to hear divorce word  from her mouth..
Karan: nahi..preeta..mai tumhe divorce nahi dunga..
Preeta: kyu nahi doge..
Karan: kyuki...
He bend in his knees
Karan: kyuki...preeta Arora...Pata nahi..kab se ..but tum mujhe achi lagne lagi ho....mujhe Pata nahi tha ki jisse mai Har samay ladta rehta hun usse muje pyaar hojayega..haan.. mujhe tumse pyaar hogaya hai...I Love You Preeta Arora ❤ kya tum apne bajarbattu  ki bajarbatti banogi? Kya tum apne kadve karele ki kadvi kareli banogi? Kya tum apne Double duffer donkey ki Doctor Dumbo banna chahogi? Kya tum Mrs Preeta Karan Luthra banogi?do you love me?

All were admiring them.

Preeta was in tears.
Preeat: arey bas bajarbattu kitna bologe...(He glared,she chuckled)...Haan mai sab banungi par ek cheez nahi banungi.. 
Karan: konsi chiz?
Preeta: ki mai Mrs Preeta Karan Luthra nahi banungi?
Karan(in tears): kyu?
Preeta: arey ro mat paglu(wipes his tears).mai isiliye nahi banungi kyuki...kyuki mai already Mrs Preeta Karan Lutha hun..
He sighed in relief..
Karan: kya bajarbatti tum bhi ..Dara diya mujhe.
She chuckled..
Preeat: Karan I love you too 😘♥

They smiled and joined their forehead..
All elders welcomed her in house..preeta was taken to karan's room..she was sitting in bed with a veil on her face..
Karan after handling the youngsters came inside and went towards her..she was nervous..he sat beside her and removed her veil...she looked down blushingly..
He lifted her chin up and cupped her face and kissed her passionately..she too responded...he broke the kiss and gave wet kisses on her neck..he made her lay on bed...He came over her and entagled their fingers and became one in all sense..

Screen blurred on their entagled fingers

Vote & comment guys if you like...
Do give your opinions...
Ignore the mistakes  plz...

Next part after 20+comments....