36

Lal continued, “ The Academy is run by a board of different individuals from different groups and kingdoms. Our headmaster is Kwahira San or to some his name is Checker face. Our Headmistress is the Queen of Giglo Nero's Kingdom Queen Aria.

“ She is also the leader of the Arcobalenos Secret Order. The Arcobalenos Secret Order is in charge of the school overall, and I am an extension of the order, but I am not really apart of them. You may see any of the six other Arcobalenos around the school somewhere

“ Here you don't need to address the heirs of the Kingdoms with any honorifics, unless they are older than you. Don't pick a fight with them casually since most of their personalities are unpredictable.

“ Here at Namimori Academy of Flames we do many things beside teaching and learning. After all we are a school of magic and the world of magic has many responsibilities to take care of.”

Lal then handed them the papers for them to sign, “ Now enough with that. Sign these documents and let's have your school ID pictures taken. You must wear your IDs at all times since it displays your name, class, age, and flame.”

“ Speaking of age any age from five to eighteen is admitted here. The heirs that have young children as guardians must see to it that they finish all years in the Academy even after their caronation.”, Lal added some extra information.

The two signed the documents and were given two clear crystals to display what type of flames they wielded. Hayato's crystal glowed red as he activated his Storm flames. Cielo's crystal became black as he activated his night flames.

“ Storm and Night flames. They have great purity and excellent control. Speaking of your Night flames Cielo Kun it's quite rare since no one else in the Academy has it. The only known flame users who own this flame are the Vindice.”, Lal commented.

Hayato was surprised that he had met someone with Night flames. Cielo just kept quiet. They were taken into a small empty room with the Academy's Crest hanging in the background to take their ID pictures.

Lal who was taking the pictures and Hayato who was in the room received a fright when Cielo moved his bangs that hid his eyes when it was his turn to take his picture. Those cold eyes made the two shudder involuntarily.

Lal brought them back to her office where she printed their IDs and gave it to them along with their time tables. They put on their IDs and were just about to leave when Lal stopped them.

“ If you two work hard enough you can be chosen guardians of the only heirs that were admitted here at the beginning of the term. They are the only heirs without guardians. Anyone would wish for a rare Night guardian since no one has one.”, Lal advised them.

“ I am not here to be someone's guardian.”, Cielo stated flatly. Meanwhile Hayato asked, “ What is the name of the heirs Madam Mirch?”

“ They are the recently announced heirs of Vongola. The Grandsons of King Nono of Vangola. The older one fourteen years of age Sawada Leymitsu, and his younger brother ten years of age Sawada Ieyoshi.”, Lal told him.

Fantasy Within KHR [ Book One ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें