1151-1155

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1151: Full text recitation
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1151: Full text recitation
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yi explained the profound meaning of Gong Wei's answer to the audience, and everyone also felt that he was so powerful. In such a short time, it was not easy enough to think of the poems that met the requirements of the flying flower order. Anyway, when they heard the word "cloud", their minds were empty. Not to mention 30 seconds, they couldn't think of 30 minutes.

"Of course, the take-out brother is Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Even if Gong Wei didn't win today, I admire him!"

...

After Gong Wei, it was Liu Ma who ranked second in the score. She said the sentence in "Li Sao", "Driving in the eight dragons is gentle and graceful, and carries the snake in the cloud banner." Wei came so quickly, so slowly, and at the same time, the sentence she said appeared verbatim on the TV screen. The word "cloud" was exceptionally red and highlighted.

If the poetry read by the answerer does not meet the requirements or is wrong, the audience can see it immediately, instead of waiting for the expert to analyze it. Obviously Liu Yan ’s answer was no problem. After a round of applause, it was the No. 1 player ’s turn. He had more time to think than the previous two, so he almost blurted out and said, “Su Yi Zhu Xiu, Cong Zi Yu Hu. Why is Yun worried? "

The applause was even warmer. The host smiled and said a series of words, "The three contestants on the scene today have all read the" Book of Songs "and" Chu Ci ", and it seems that the" Feihualing "will not fail them."

He looked at Gong Wei, "Now it's Gong Wei's turn again, what is your answer?"

"It's stormy, the chickens are endless. Seeing gentleman, Yunhu doesn't like it?" Gong Wei was not in a hurry, learning Liu Yan's posture, the poem of reading poetry was very steady, plus a green-brown robe, who Can you see the profession of his takeaway brother? After he finished speaking, his cheerleaders stood up. His wife shouted with joy and excitement, and was very proud of her husband.

It is worth mentioning that "The Book of Songs" is a typical Fu Bixing way of writing. For lyricism, it has many comparison sentences, which are almost the same throughout the entire paragraph, only replaced by some synonyms or words of the same type.

For example, Gong Wei's answer just now, in the same article, there are two other sentences that can also be used as the answers "Yun Hu Bu Yi", "Yun Hu Bu Yi". Then the next player can be inspired by him and use it as his own answer.

The program team had anticipated this situation, and stated in the rules that the poems of the same article could not be answered a second time, even Gong Wei himself could not use any sentences in the whole article, which increased the competition. Difficulty.

However, Feihua Ling began, there are many poems to choose from, Liu Yan and No. 1 player have also said their own answers.

At this time, they said a total of 6 poems containing "cloud", involving 6 articles, 5 of which were "Book of Songs", Liu Yan also said an answer to "Book of Songs" "Heaven and Cloud, Yuxue" Atmosphere, benefit from eyes. "

Once again, it was Gong Wei ’s turn, and he still chose the Book of Songs, “Yuan Minyue Tang? The hometown of Yao. What is the cloud? Mei Meng Jiang Yue.” Time is limited, the host did not speak the scene again, and looked at Liu Yan with a smile , "Liu Ma, it's your turn."

Liu Yan thought a little, and then said, "Widely open the Tianmen, and I will ride the Xuanyun."

In the audience, Xiong Jie said to Liang Shengnan, "It's a freak who can turn" Chu Ci "back and forth. If you let me play this flying flower order, I will definitely be finished."