1066-1070

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1066: Big bar
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1066: Big bar
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Where did the boy think of a drunk woman who was able to beat him, was beaten unexpectedly, and his expression was still a little stunned? Then he was furious and his face was gloomy, but he did not fight back, hit Shen Mozhen. But he said nothing and pulled Shen Mozhen to the bar exit. His friends surrounded them, blocking the strange sight of others.

Although Shen Mozhen was still struggling, even shouting for help, her voice was drowned in the high-explosive music, and the boy had a strong arm, holding her in his arms. These boys are not short, even Shen Mozhen, who is 172cm tall, looks very small among them.

She was forcibly taken away from the bar by them.

As soon as they left, the bar quickly returned to normal, and continued singing and dancing. No one cared about the safety of Shen Mozhen, and others who said wrongly said that Shen Mozhen's blessing came. He was watched by a group of young masters and slept for one night. , How many outside. Wai girl is the business you want. Judging by the age of Shen Mozhen, she must be older than the boys, or she will take advantage. In case of a sister-in-law relationship, marry into a wealthy family, it is not a good ending.

Many people hold this idea, for example, some female bar employees are envious of death.

Liu Ye and Tao Zhiyao were one step behind. Their Lexus and the supercar carrying Shen Mozhen were relatively rubbed off. Both cars were stuck to the car's membrane and couldn't see the inside clearly.

Both girls remembered Shen Mozhen and didn't want to appreciate the sports car. Still the driver Peng Kai said with emotion, "On weekends, I often see a series of supercars, all of which are children of giants, who have gone out to show off their cars."

He didn't know Tao Zhiyao's identity, and he didn't know he was sitting in a car with a wealthy man.

The car stopped and Liu Ye asked Peng Kai to get off with them. In fact, she did not need to say that Peng Kai also had to follow her. He was the driver. In his job duties, he was also responsible for the safety of the boss. The bar was mixed with fish and fish. ?

The little boy in the parking came over and recognized Liu Ye at a glance. He was pleasantly surprised, "I haven't seen you for a long time!"

No one up or down this bar does not know Liu Ye and Yu Zhan, even if he is new here, Liu Ye ’s career is like days and nights. As long as you go online, you must have seen her face. He suddenly reminded Liu Ye that he took out a disposable mask and hat from his bag and put it on.

At this point, Shen Mozhen's drinking glass had been taken away, and her seat was seated with new guests. The bartender continued to be busy, looking intently at the entrance. He suddenly saw three people walking towards him, in the middle Girl wearing a mask.

Who comes to the bar to wear disposable masks?

He stopped working, and as soon as the three approached, he said, "Hey, you're late, your friends were taken away."

Tao Zhiyao recognized his voice exactly like the one on the phone and asked, "Who was taken away?"

The bartender was very distressed. "They are all children of wealth and wealth ..." He didn't dare to say more, afraid he said it, his job was not guaranteed, and he didn't think that the two girls in front of him and this looked ordinary Man has the ability to rescue Shen Mozhen from those people.

Shen Mozhen, and a group of strange men ...

The impact of this fact is huge, Liu Ye and Tao Zhiyao are not good at all.