The Panel

(Y/N POV) 

I was sitting thee listening to  Hikashi and his friends. Once in awhile I though I cought him staring at me during the panel like he want me to ask a question. So that is what i did. I raised my hand and was intensely picked on." Hikashi do you plan on showing your face while you stream now that you have reveled your face?" I asked.  "Mabey" He said. 

(Hikashi POV) 

I was staring at her wondering why she wasn't asking any questions I think she picked up on my stares and asked a question that i gladly answered. I wondered why she was so fascinating to me but she just was. I saw that Lyric was smirking at me. 

Few hours later 

(Y/N POV) 

I was getting ready for my own panel sadly I had to leave Hikashi's Panel early just to set up mu panel.  As people started to file in i was surprised to see Hikashi ,Savvy, Alan, and Lyric come in and sit in the front. They smiled at me and i smiled back. A few minutes later the panel was full and I was ready to begin.  I started with an introduction. " Hello I'm Y/N and I am 18 years old I am an ASMR creator and an artist. I am a voice actor.  and welcome to  my panel." I said.  After a half hour Hikashi finally raised his hand to ask a question.  " Yes Hika?" I asked. " would you be interested in doing collab with me?"  he asked and I couldn't believe he just asked that. " sure I would love that." I said.

Heyo Lyric Here and I want to say thank you for sticking with me during this story. i will not be spicy nor sexualizing's because i want to be respectful towards  Hikashi for he is a real person who is reading this Fanfic. But there will be little pecks here and there. Also I can't wait for Chapter 3 cause things will get interesting.