He pulled Saint into his chest while moving his fingers through other's hairs. "My innocent baby turned into a bold beauty". Perth said teasing Saint.

Saint looked away shyly and replied in soft tone, "As you said, it's just you and me so why to feel shy. Besides you are my husband and I should get used to it. Though, I still feel shy after what we did."

Perth pulled him close and Saint hid his face into Perth's chest. He then gently kissed his chest and smiled to himself for his bravery.

Perth was comparing Saint to a naughty kitten in his mind. He looked cute to him. That innocence, those sweet words, that lovely voice, doe eyes, cute pout. He adored everything about him.

After sometime Perth walked into bathroom to prepare a warm bath for both. He then carried Saint to the bathroom, gently placing him in the tub before getting in by himself. Saint felt better as his muscles seemed to relax and ease his pain.

Perth got up after spending good amount of time in bathtub and then gently lifted Saint up. He then dried both of them and put on some fresh clothes. He then carried Saint out of bathroom and gently placed him on bed tugging him inside the duvet. He then slipped besides him and pulled him in embrace. He started to rock him and soon the prince charming was fast asleep.

Perth walked into the kitchen and prepared dinner. He plated it and carried back to bedroom. Keeping the plates aside, he gently placed his hands on Saint's cheeks and started caressing them. Saint opened his eyes and smiled at Perth.

"Babe, wake up. Let's have dinner." Perth said as he helped Saint to sit up. They both had dinner while they spoke about different stuff. After finishing, Perth carried the plates back to kitchen and hurried to bedroom where Saint was waiting for him.

He then slipped into the duvet and spooned Saint to his chest placing a sweet good night kiss on his forehead and whispered, "Good night babe." Saint turned back and smiled while saying "Good night Pin" in a sweet voice. Soon they were both asleep.

4th Day

The next morning Saint woke up early, he found Perth still asleep and decided not to disturb him. He got out of bed very slowly and got fresh. Then he headed towards kitchen to prepare breakfast. After finishing, he went to check on Perth who was still sleeping.

Saint didn't wanted to wake him up so he decided to take a walk around the house. Roaming around, he reached the door of library.

Reading was one of his hobby so he walked into the library to take a book to read. There were many racks aligned neatly containing many books. It had romantic novels, suspense. Even the classics ones were present. Books with many volumes were placed together. It was a neatly arranged library. Saint was fascinated looking at the books and got lost in admiring it.

Library that Saint was checking outThe image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

Perth woke up and found himself alone in bed. He walked into the bathroom but there was no trace of Saint. He returned back to check the balcony but the door was locked from inside. He then moved into kitchen to find it empty. He hurried to the living room only to get disappointed.

He thought that Saint might be near the swimming pool but there too he found nothing. He got panicked thinking about where Saint would have gone. He hurried back in to call Saint. He was rushing to bedroom with his heart hammering in his chest when he suddenly saw the light switched on in library.

With trembling legs he took few steps towards library holding his heart. He let out a sigh of relief as he saw Saint lost in books - his fingers gently trailing along the books, stopping to read the name and then moving further to read another.

Saint was enjoying his time checking the books. He then shifted his attention to another rack and started to read the titles again. Perth walked into the library and back hugged him breathing in his scent.

He couldn't describe what he felt at that moment. He was scared to death when he couldn't find Saint. At a moment he felt like locking him up in the room so he wouldn't go anywhere. He felt himself getting selfish but he couldn't help it when it comes to Saint.

Saint was a bit shocked with the sudden hug but he leaned back into the hug.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was when I didn't see you?" Perth asked as he kissed Saint's shoulder. "Pin, I was in library. And you were sound asleep so I thought it won't be good to disturb you. Why didn't you call me?" Saint replied.

Perth turned him around and took his hands in his own and pressed it on his chest. "See what you did to me. This is what I feel when I get worried about you." Perth said. Saint could feel Perth's heart that was beating crazily.

Saint bent down and kissed Perth's heart. "I am here, don't worry." he whispered.

Perth was anxious when he was not able to see Saint. It was like losing his own sun. He cannot describe those feelings in words. For him, Saint meant the centre of his life without whose existence his life meant nothing for him anymore.

Perth looked at Saint, his eyes flooded with tears. He wasn’t able to express himself through words. He grabbed Saint’s nape and pulled him into kiss. Kissing him desperately like Saint was the source of oxygen that he needed the most. Saint snaked his arms around Perth’s neck and gave in to kisses.

Perth pulled back and started stripping and soon they both were naked. Perth pushed Saint against the wall and started kissing him. His hand travelled down to Saint’s thigh and lifted him up. Saint wrapped his legs around Perth while they continued kissing.

This time the kisses were different, it was as if Perth was trying to convey his emotions through them. Those emotions that he cannot convey through words. The fear he felt when he didn’t see Saint, the anxiety that built up in him when he couldn’t find Saint around, the relief after seeing Saint, everything was being expressed through those kisses.

Perth thursted into Saint directly without preparing him. Saint arched his back as he felt the sudden bolt of pain hit his bottom. He held onto Perth’s shoulder tightly as he tried to get used to the pain. “Sorry” Perth spoke between the kisses and started caressing Saint.

Perth started thursting deeper and harder and Saint was scratching Perth’s back with each thurst. Soon, the pain seemed to subside and the moans of pleasure were leaving Saint’s mouth. Perth kept thursting faster and harder.

After sometimes, both came. Perth didn’t pulled out. He turned around and carried Saint to bedroom with his member still inside Saint. He pulled out slowly and laid Saint on bed while making himself comfortable next to him. Then he pulled Saint close to his chest and hugged him tightly with fear that if he loosened the grip, Saint would disappear.

Tears rolled down Perth’s cheek as he let his emotions to flow. Saint pulled back and looked at Perth, he wiped his tears and kissed him. “I will never leave you Pin. Never in my life.” Saint said as he hugged Perth and started caressing his back.

“I love you babe” Perth said and hugged him close to his chest. “Don’t ever leave me. I cannot live without you. Trust my words when I say them – I only love you.” Perth said as he started to rock his husband.

Saint knew what Perth was feeling. He knew that sometimes Perth never knew how to put his emotions in words and expressed them in a different way. “I trust you Perth….. I will always do… No matter what.” Saint spoke and kissed Perth’s chest.

They both lay on the bed enjoying the warmth of each other, expressing their unsaid feelings.