"Yeah, unless they find someone with a quirk that can fix it," You suggested, folding your arms over your chest. "In the meantime, do you wanna play a game to pass the time?"

"What are you five?" He teased you, lifting a brow.

"We don't have to if you don't want to. I just don't want you to get bored while we're stuck up here and it's a better option than jumping off from this height." You explained, crossing your legs. "Now you can pick a game, truth or dare or 20 questions or-"

"20 questions! You might dare me to do something crazy," He yells, bringing a leg up on the seat, so he was facing you; you did the same. 

"You go first," You gestured for him to go first, shifting your body just a bit. While you covered your hand and yawned, Bakugou thought of his first question for you then it hit him. 

"How are your eyes after your quirk awakening?"

"My quirk awakening? I don't think I can call it that, to be honest," You weren't surprised by the question but seeing as it's a game, you answered. "Anyway, my eyes are fine. Not much has changed with my sight only my quirk which has doubled the risks I hoped to avoid,"

"Risks? Like what?" 

"Well, there's blindness and that can happen in many gorey ways. Then there's the potential nerve damage in my hands, I won't be able to study medicine and I don't remember the rest," You replied with a shrug of your shoulders. "Now it's my turn to ask you a question. What are you doing after you graduate? Any more plans once you go pro?"

"I don't have a plan, only a goal. To become the number one hero and surpass All Might," He answered fairly quickly. "There's nothing else and I don't plan on changing," 

"You really are a big fan of All Might like Midoriya, aren't you?" You asked, causing the blonde to scoff.

"Don't lump me in with that dork! The guy is obsessed with All Might!" Bakugou scoffs. The two of you continued for what felt like hours, taking turns asking each other a question. The amusement park staff worked on getting the ferris wheel up and running, though it was taking longer than needed. People were upset to the point they used their quirks illegally to get down. Those who stayed seated were either quirkless or didn't care and obeyed the law. 

"My turn now. Do you hate it when Kazuko calls you Papa?" 

"Huh? What's there to hate?" Bakugou stammered, followed by a click of his tongue. "I don't hate it 'sides I have no control over what the kid says when he's barely able to form a full sentence."

You laughed, holding your stomach. "That's true," 

"It's my turn and you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but would you have another kid?" Bakugou asked, earning a few blinks. 

Thinking about it, you tapped your arm. "Going through it once was hard, and it hurt like hell. I guess I would because I want Kazuko to have a sibling eventually. Would you wanna have kids, Katsuki?"

Bakugou gruffs, scratching his head. "I don't know, never thought about it,"

"A word of advice if you change your mind, spring onions can make babies gassy," You tell him, reminding him of Kazuko's accident as you and Bakugou were having a moment. You giggled, watching the boy yell at you.

"You know what! Staying up here is starting to annoy me," Bakugou groaned, turning in the chair and looking down at the operators. You hurried beside him, ensuring that he wouldn't try to jump. At the same time, the cold wind dropped in temperature, and you quickly hugged your arms.

"I-it's getting cold up here," You quivered, rubbing your hands up and down your arms. Your expression held a tiny bit of regret towards Mina for not suggesting a jacket. The wind blew your hair in disarray, making you hold your hair down.

Gazing down, Bakugou sees the workers gathering around in a circle without tending to the machines. This ticks him as it shows that they weren't working their ass off for their guests. "Oh for fuck sake! We're flying off of this thing!"

"Are you serious, Katsuki? Isn't using our quirks for something other than saving lives against the rules!" You argued, protesting the idea. You loomed over the rails, overlooking the height. You trembled at the sights. 

"It's not against the rules if you don't get caught-" He declared, removing his jacket before he wraps it around your shoulders. "Put this on, or you'll freeze to death,"

"Uh, ok. Thank you," You thanked him, threading your arms through the sleeve of the jacket and zipping it up. "Now what?"

"Hop on my back," Bakugou tells you opening the doors of the gondola and bending down for you to climb onto his back. Sliding your arms around his neck, Bakugou grabbed hold of your legs, wrapping them around his waist. Despite the cold, your cheeks warming up said something else.

"I'm gonna regret this, am I?" You asked.

"Probably,"

"I appreciate the honesty, Katsuki."