Karna sighs in relief, otherwise how would have he spend an lone night  with her only. He is no more sure about his sanity....she is a true enchantress who never fails to charm him in her beauty.

************************************

The entire night they three joyed together in Draupadi's chamber with her kids. Yamika and Subhadra assisted the fireborn to put the babies in sleep with a long effort.

Draupadi and Subhadra were mostly interested to know about Yamika's life in Anga. Yamika shared her moments of joy and sorrow with them.

After hearing all, Subhadra declared angrily, " I want to meet your Husband!! "

Draupadi stopped her saying, " No Subhadra..... We can't meddle in their life and choices!! "

She turned to Yamika saying, " But Yaami you are at fault too...you should confess your love as soon as possible! "

Yamika whispered out with eyes that casted down, " But am afraid of his reaction....."

Subhadra assured her, " Don't worry...just confess what you feels, No one could reject you!!
Even if he do am here for you...You won't be alone!! "

Yamika nodded in a newfound determination and Subhadra hugged her tightly. Draupadi smiled watching them.

************************************

On the very next day of Rajasuya Yajna Yamika accompanied by Draupadi and Subhadra to the hall where it gonna take place. The hall was huge and decorated beautifully with many rare flowers. The extra effort in decoration made the already magnificent palace something more elegant and vibrant.

Walls of that hall were framed with mirrors which made a person could see himself from anywhere in the hall. Floors were dazzling and crystal clear as it built above the large pool in same size as of that hall.

Yamika giggled seeing golden fishes swimming right below her lotus feets. Some portions of the floor exposing an opening to the pond under the floor. Well that made it difficult to differentiate the floor and glassy pool of water as both were dazzled like crystal.

Everyone have already gathered including many honorable sages who seated in the middle of the hall, Kings of various kingdoms on the either side of the long hall. Royal womens had their thrones up above in the upper floor except for Subhadra, Draupadi and Yamika.

On Subhadra's insistence Yamika too came down on the hall and stood beside the throne of her brother Krishna. He passed a smile to the trio.....

Yamika's eyes searched for her husband among the Kings and Princes only to realise he and his friends are not yet showed up. Yamika fixed her eyes on the entrance and waited for his arrival.

Very soon duryodhan made his entry with Shishupal, Dushasan and Shakuni. Karna were a little behind them. As usual his glowing self and charming face captured everyone's attention, matching to his skin color he adorned in golden jewels, crown along with gold silk dhoti and angavastra. Yamika's eyes followed him until he sat on his throne.

Seeing Yamika who lost in Karna, Draupadi teased, " Oh Yaamiiii....stop drooling on your own husband!! "

Krishna and Subhadra surpassed their laugh at the cute pout on younger's face at the mock.