Chapter 20: The Day After

Anthony woke up to the sounds of birds

Anthony woke up to the sounds of birds. He looked down at his wife sleeping peacefully next to him. He brushed her hair away from her face and kissed her on the head making her stir. "Morning," she yawned as she stretched out smiling at Anthony. He crawled on top of her making her giggle as he began kissing her naked body. "Anthony," she laughed. She managed enough strength to push Anthony off of her as she crawled on top of him. She straddled his torso leaving him dumbfounded. He made never been so submissive yet so attracted, what was she doing to him.

She kissed him passionately before throwing her legs across the bed and standing up. She almost fell from the weakness of her knees and the pain she felt between her legs. "You okay?" Anthony said smiling still laying on the bed with his hand behind the head.

"Oh, be quiet," Amelia brushed him off. He stood up quickly before Amelia could put clothes on. He picked her up spinning her around.

"Now, is that any way to speak to your husband?"

"It is, since you did it to me,"

"I can do it again, if you want," Anthony's words left shivers down her spine. While she wanted to repeat last night's activity her legs were burning and she could barely stand. She stood her head and pulled herself from Anthony's grasp and started walking into the kitchen after throwing a robe on "where do you think you're going?" Anthony asked catching up to her. "Don't you want to have some fun?"

"I would barely call what we did last night fun, my Lord," Amelia teased.

"Why must you hurt me? You're saying you don't love me,"

"Anthony Bridgerton! I love you more than anything, I'm just hungry. Can't do anything on an empty stomach"

"We don't know how to cook," Anthony said

"Speak for yourself," Amelia said walking over to the stove turning it on. She was glad that Mrs.Baker had taught her how to cook on the farm. "My treat, today, but only today," lucky they had plenty of food and Amelia could make a lovely breakfast for the two of them.

She served Anthony and herself breakfast before deciding she wanted to go on a picnic. She made sandwiches and they set off to find the perfect spot.

Anthony knew the forest like the back of his hand, or a least he thought he did. His father would take him on walks through the woods to "cool him down". Anthony still saw the marks on the trees that his father left so he could find his way home, back to him.

They balanced a blanket down and ended up not eating any of the food they packed. Instead, Amelia began to come overwhelmed with emotion and her desire to have him in between her legs again. She attacked him with kisses placing her hand on his crotch by accident making Anthony jump. "Sorry," she apologized quickly.

"Not a problem at all," Anthony said. He pulled her onto his lap so she was straddling him. He reached down, unbuttoning his pants letting himself free. He laid Amelia down on the blanket and hiked her dress to her hips. He lined up before looking at Amelia for contest She nodded, "your words, hun,"

"Anthony do whatever you want to me," she replied wrapping her legs around his torso.

"Now that's what I like to hear," With that Anthony enter her again this time harder than last night followed by a kiss. Amelia still felt discomfort and winced, but it very quickly disappeared. He moved quickly making Amelia moan. She tried to muzzle some of the sounds coming from her mouth into Anthony's neck, but she was failing.

"I want to hear you," Anthony said kissing her as he continued to thrust hard. He soon came within her and pulled out of her. Amelia started to protest, but then Anthony quickly placed his fingers in between her legs into her with one hand while the other brushed the hair of her face. He lend down and brought his lips to hers. She grabbed Anthony's neck pulling him down further deepening their kiss. They pulled apart, "I love you" Anthony whispered into his girl ear before kissing down her naked body and replacing his fingers with his mouth.

"Oh My!" Were the only words she could form making Anthony laugh sending vitiations through her body. His tough moved inside. and he replaced his finger between her legs rubbing hoping she would come. She was struggling, hoping it wasn't her fault. Finally, she came.

Anthony and Amelia looked at each other and laughed. Anthony couldn't believe he just had sex in the middle of the woods and he performed oral on her. He had never done it before, usually caring about his pleasure more.

——

It soon began to rain and Anthony quickly started to pick everything up. He looked up to see his wife, not in the same rush he was. She let the rain hit her face finding comfort in the rain hitting in her face. "What are you doing?" Anthony asked walking up holding onto her waist.

"Isn't the rain beautiful?"  Amelia responded wiping the raindrops from Anthony's eyes.

He took her hand leading her to a flat spot. He spun her then took her waist kissing her deeply. They danced in the rain, reminding Anthony of when he first fell in love. Their dancing ended with a dip.

They ran back into the cottage once they saw the first clap of thunder, laughing and dripping wet. "Mrs.Williams," Anthony said reaching out his hand realizing how wet they both were.

"Hello, Lord Bridgerton," Mrs.Williams said. "Lady Bridgerton," she smiled at her which Amelia returned. She felt awkward even though she loved the sound of her new name. She wished she wasn't sopping wet at that moment, hating this was her first impression of her. "Would you like dinner?"

Neither of them had realized how late it had gotten. Time moved so fast when they were in each other's company. "Yes thank you, Mrs.Williams," Anthony said before leading Amelia to the bedroom.

They stripped their wet clothes and made themselves look presentable. They were soon dragged to the kitchen by the smell of delicious food and were met by an incredible spread by Mrs.Williams.

"Everything's delicious, Mrs.Williams," Amelia thanked.

"Thank you, Lady Bridgerton," Mrs.Williams smiled she walked over to Anthony and picked up his plate "she's a gem," she whispered in Anthony's ear.

"Care for a promenade, my lady," Anthony said

"Only if we can see the pigs," Amelia responded making Anthony laugh. They could always hear the animals nearby from the house which reminded her of the farm. They walked over to the barn looking at the sunset. It was such a perfect day.

She ran into the barn making Anthony laugh. Once Anthony caught up, he found his wife down in the hay petting the pigs. They were all trying to crawl into her lap making her laugh. Anthony kneeled next to her looking at the pigs. He didn't want to get dirty and wasn't that fond of animals either, but seeing her smile made him smile. "Pet them!" Amelia exclaimed with glee, holding a piglet in her hands.

"Mel, I'm not..." before he could finish he fell on the ground because multiple pigs pushed him and crawled into his lap.

Amelia laughed, "Mel? That's new, I like it," she leaned over and kissed him. Anthony was struggling to hold the pigs who were all scattering around him craving his attention, but Amelia also wanted his attention.

She stood up placing the pigs down and walked out of the barn leaving Anthony behind. She walked towards the house that was now surrounded by darkness. She spun around with her arms in the air before someone grabbed her waist. Her eyes adjusted so she could see Anthony and pulled him down by his collar. "How did I get so lucky?" Amelia whispered.

"How did I get so lucky?" Anthony replied.