I looked down at the girl crying in my arms. "I love you. I love you so much Y/n/n." she looks up at me. She pulls me in for a kiss. Her lips were soft and plump. I wish I could stay in this moment forever.

She pulls away. "I don't want to leave you" she mumbled against my chest. "I don't want you to leave me either love." I say my voice cracking. I look down at her. She's just, wow. Shes the perfect person.

"Promise me you'll text me everyday?" she looks up staring into my soul. "Of course I will, promise you'll always call me before you go to sleep to tell me about your day?" I ask slightly plating with her lips with my dumb. She nods rapidly. "Of course Spencer" she whispers.

"I can't believe I leave in two days" she says cuddling into my chest. "I can't believe it either." I say kissing her head. "We won't be able to have mind blowing sex now when i'm gone" she says joking with a frown.

"Well when I visit you we can" I respond. She giggles a little bit. "Can we have sex right now?" her voice goes slightly high pitched. "Do you really want to?" she nods.

I kiss her lips gently, cupping her face and bringing her on top of my lap. I push the hair out of her face. I kiss her forehead, then her cheeks then her nose then her chin then finally her mouth.

"Everything about you is so amazing Y/n" You smiled shyly being flustered. "I love you Spencer. I love you so much" you say bringing him back into the kiss. His hot breath against you made you feel so warm and safe. You rolled her hips over his as he grips them tightly. He moved to your neck leaving lots of marks that you would hopefully have for a while. He nipped at your skin as you whined loudly.

"Take off your shirt please" you say tugging at his shirt. He takes it off and throws it somewhere in the room.

You tells Spencer to lie down and he follows. He lies down on his back while you kiss his bare body. You kisses his neck gently looking up at Spencer who was starting to breathe unsteady. You kiss all the way down his tummy. "Can I take these off?" you ask him. He nods and you takes them off of him throwing them somewhere.

Spencers cock was just like the rest of him, perfect. Pre cum leaking out of the tip, You swiped your dumb over it and licked your dumb. You put your hand around the base of his cock holding tightly Spencer groans. "Please Y/n" he whines bucking his hips up. "What do you want babe?" you ask looking up at him. "Make me feel good" he breathes out.

You starts giving him a hand job moving your hand up and down. His moans were loud already. You wrap your lips around the tip of his dick, starting to kitty lick it. "Does that feel good" you ask smiling up at him. "Yes, please put me in your mouth" he begs.

You go up to him and kisses him softly before going back down and taking him in fully into his mouth. "Oh god" Spencer cries. You deep throat's him as he grabs onto your hair. "Yes fuck" he moans while bucking his hips making you take more.

After a while Spencer cums in your mouth and you happily swallow. "Come here love" Spencer says, his voice deep. You lies on the bed while Spencer get on top of you. He kisses down your tummy softly before removing your underwear.

He looks up at you. What a beautiful girl he thinks. He licks a bold stripe against her core. "You're so wet" he says as he puts one finger inside of you. He immediately takes it out and licks it. "Please Spencer" you beg. "What love, what do you want"

"Please touch me"

He smirks and goes in. His tongue flicks your clit rapidly. "Oh god right there Spencer" you shout throwing your head back. He puts two fingers in your wet pussy moving them in and out creating a rhythm. "Fuck yes Spence" you moan loudly bucking up your hips. He curls his fingers hitting your spot repetitively.

"Fuck fuck right there" you squirm. "You like that?" he asks rubbing your clit with his other hand. "Y-Yes please please" you had no idea what you were begging for but Spencer seemed to know. He latched onto one of your boobs sucking your nipple. "That feels so good baby" you moans. His fingers go faster which you couldn't believe he could go faster.

"Spencer fuck" you drag out the word. You're a moaning mess at this point. Your legs start shaking and your eyes roll back into your head. "Oh Spence i'm cumming" you let out a squeal like moan before finishing.

"So fucking perfect" he says kissing your neck taking out his fingers. "Open" he tells you. You open your mouth. You start sucking on his fingers as he stares you down. "How are you feeling?" Spencer asks you caressing your cheek. "Good" you simply reply. "You're not tried?" he asks "Mmm nope" you pop the p. "So you still want me to fuck you?"

"Yes please" you say kissing his nose. He smiles down at you while putting his lips on yours.

He slides into you slowly making sure not to hurt you. "You okay baby?" he asks kissing your neck softly. "Mhm" your words muffled by his hair. "Tell me when you want me to move" he gives you a peck on the lips after he says that.

After a few moments you adjusted to his size. "I'm ready Spence"

He goes in and out of you slowly snapping his hips toward entering you fully. You let out a soft moan. He starts picking up the pace and creates a rhythm that drives you crazy.

You moan loudly when he hits a certain spot. "Oh my god Spence. Right there shit" you hiss. You look up at him. His hai sticking to his forehead. His head thrown back. His eyes shut. "Fuck love you feel so good" he moans leaning down to put his face in the crook of your neck. Your hands wrap around his back. "Spencer faster please" you whine loudly. He rocks his hips into yours faster making the bed frame hit the wall. "Shit Spencer" you scratch his back leaving marks that will be there for a while. "You're so fucking tight Y/n shit" he moans loudly into your ear. You can feel yourself near your end.

Like Spencer could read your mind he reaches his hand down and plays with your clit. "Yes fuck Spencer" a line of curse words fall out your mouth. "Cum on my cock please fuck" he moans. "Cum in me Spence please I need to feel it."

He smiles at the request. "You want me to fuck a baby into you? Naughty girl" he says looking at you. You're a mess you couldn't even reply. "Yes. Yes Spence" you mumble.

"Say it. Say you want to have my baby" he moves the hair out of your face so he can look you in the eye. "Yes I want your baby Spencer" you moan before coming all over him. Seconds later he came into you continuing to fuck you through your highs.

He lies down next to you. "You're beautiful" he whispers. "You're even more beautiful" you say back. "I'm gonna miss you so much" he kisses you putting you guys forehead to forehead. You guys soon fall asleep.

—————-
hope this is okay IM NOT USED TO WRITING SMUT LMAO