☓ perfect ☓

"Actually before I even make a single shot, I check all my equipment

"Actually before I even make a single shot, I check all my equipment." Johnny starts sipping his drink again.

Yuta had finished his first glass and is now onto his second. "Exactly! One time, I found the perfect angle but almost none of my equipments were able to click. I had to fix it on the spot before I lose that ever-so-satisfying angle."

"Ha, imagine malfunctioning. Embarrassing," Taeyong jokes. He starts making another drink. Johnny and Yuta watched him.

"Any of you guys met terrible clients? I have countless experiences." Johnny starts to openly complain about his former photography job.

Yuta groans as if he was reminded of something annoying, "Countless. They don't know the trouble I go through for them."

"Right?!" Taeyong shouts from somewhere behind the counter. "They could be so dumb sometimes!"

"And all those unfamiliar places I have to go to...." Johnny stops his complaints to ask for another drink before continuing, "I wish I can just stay in one place and accomplish everything there."

"If only it all worked that way," Yuta chugs the remaining of his second glass and also asks for another.

"Wait.... We travel?!" Taeyong exclaims, clearly confused. "Wait, what job are you guys talking about?"

Yuta laughs, "Taeyong, what did you think we were talking about?"

"I thought we were talking about mixology and being a bartender."

"We wouldn't, we're not bartenders," Johnny also lets out a laugh.

"Right, anyways, I'll just start on your drinks. You guys keep chatting." Taeyong disappears behind the counter again.

Johnny turns to Yuta. "How much do you make annually?"

Yuta taps the empty glass, "Hm.... It varies. It depends on the amount of contracts and how many people. I would say... every time would be a little over 13 million won? As I said, it depends on lots of other things."

Johnny's jaw drops, "You what?! Then, I'm getting minimum wage! You must be amazing!"

"Don't say that. You'll feed my pride."

Johnny suddenly hypes up, "Where have you done some of them? I'm just interested since I've actually found a decent person with the same profession as me!"

"I've done one at a beach, a park, house, apartment, amusement park, and, of course, a studio. And many other places, including a restaurant." Yuta lists the locations as he counts with his fingers and said every place he remembers off the top of his head.

"Sick! I did one at a birthday last week," Johnny says enthusiastically.

Taeyong returns with 2 tall glasses and a shot of liquor. "These two are for you guys. This one is what I call the perfect shot."

"Pink?" Yuta sniffed.

"Yes, grapefruit with sweet aftertaste. It's refreshing." Taeyong takes the shot of alcohol and beamed.