*。:* he is home

irl!

karl and shay walk through the woods

karl and shay walk through the woods. it was dark and spooky. there was an imprint of condensation from their warm breath hitting the cool cruel air. their cold fingers tangle together giving each other comfort.

   "where the fuck are you taking me!?" shay whispers. karl laughs as more condensation is created.

   "shhh," karl smiles. as they get to a corner of the woods. butterflies flutter as karl kisses her lips. ever so often giggles as lips trail.

   bing! bing! bing! bing!

   an overwhelming constant notifications fill the air. "i'm just gonna-" she pulls out the culprit of the noise.

ugly ass bitch

karl deserves WAYY better

she's trying be the new niki lmao

lowkey so happy she's not streaming anymore

fuckin chink

just be like one of those k-pop skanks

uglyyyyy

karlnap FOR THR WINNN

die!

bitch is so annoying

   karl laughs at her for a second, "haha, you ugly bitch." shay couldn't breathe just her throat closing up.

   gasp!

   she was back in karls room. the windows were dark. mumbles from karl as he comes closer with his arms tightening and his cheek presses against her arms. he lets out a comfortable sigh through deep sleep.

   it was a nightmare, so she looks at the sleepy boy for a second before a smitten grin grows on her face. he made her happy. even unconsciously, he gave her comfort.

she loved the comfort of the boy, she couldn't get her mind off of it. she sat up stuck on her phone. typing a lengthy notes and scrolling down, shay badgley, on twitter. it was a joke she seemed to dig herself into.

   next thing she knew, the sun was beaming through the blinds. the thumb nail, the one that's non-existent, from biting. it was a habit created by recent events with her unhealthy relationship with the internet.

    she heard muffled ruffles of sheets next to her, "you okay?" karls morning voice sings, slightly raspy and slightly a whisper.

   "oh, yeah."

   "come here." shay smiles as she falls into his arms. a place she wants to stay in for eternity. "just a couple more... hours."

   "just thirty minutes." she gives into the embrace. the warm cuddle that felt like home. because it was home.

jake sits on a small sofa while the karl and shay on the couch. shays legs resting on the mans lap. it was nice. they were doing something right, it felt right. "oh gosh," shay laughs at a picture on her phone. "look at this, jakey!" it was a picture of the two siblings.

   "oh god, please do not post anyone stupid ass picture of my for me birthday!" jake laughs.

   "birthday?!" karl interrupts.

   "yeah, tomorrow is this mans birthday." shay gets up and sits on jakes lap like a baby, she frowns and ruffles jakes hair. "you are growing up too fast."

   karl frowns. "why'd you leave." he switches the subject quite quickly, "but how have i not heard it was your birthday?!"

   jake laughs with a slight eye roll as he pushes his older sister off and she returns closer to karl which makes karl smile again. "you're too busy snoging with shay."

   karl just couldn't help but laugh, and decides to shoot back with a british accent. "i'm not bloody snogin'"

   shay adds, "snogin is for arseholes!"

   jake's face was red from laughter, "okay okay," he fell embarrassed. "it was the only word that came in mind!!

   "anyways, i'm not the drinking type- but... he's turning twenty one." she stops talking because it was kinda embarrassing.

   he lets out a laugh and takes a deep breath in thought, "fine,"