*。:* "hangout"

irl!

      "welcome to dc!!" shay and karl walk along the city

"welcome to dc!!" shay and karl walk along the city. "to be honest kno thing special."

        karl scoffs, "way prettier than north carolina could ever be." they see the lovely cherry blossoms.

       she shrugs, "never been."

      "honestly you're not missing much." he adds, "but i should totally bring you. you owe me a half assed gift now."

       he smiles with a rosey red nose, sneeze. "bless you! karl jacobs." she teases while walking very close to the boys side. he shakes his head in embarrassment. "i'm just saying if some pollen fucks you up-"

       karl interrupts, "i'm fine." he sniffles. "see?" before she could even respond he sneezes again.

"karl, we could go back if this bothers you."

he shakes his head refusingly, "nope!!" his arms hugs snuggly around her shoulders, "you want to show me around, and you will." he kisses her cheek.

"okay, simp." she teases.

"i don't care, let's go!" he takes her hand and drags her around. "what is this?" he stops them at a monument.

"that's abreham linchon."

"pshh, i knew that." karl scoffs.

shay smiles and shoulders him. "no you didn't." he nods.

"hi karl!" it was a girl who was younger around high school. "can i take a picture with you." she seemed very happy and nervous.

he looks at shay for second like awaiting for approval. didn't really matter when it came to the girl handing shay her phone. "sure," he says awkwardly.

"okay, one, two, three." karl smiles with a thumbs up. "here ya go!" she hangs it back.

"hey what's your name?" karl smiles at the girl. "i love your wallpaper." he laughs at her phone which has a picture of sapnap and karl holding an egg version of george.

"i'm emily." she was so happy, "oh my god thanks."

"um, i have to go, but it was so nice to meet you emily!" karl says with a slight dismissive tone.

"bye." emily says skipping away.

once she was out of sight, karl looks at shay with guilt, "i'm so sorry about that."

"what? it's fine it's basically your job."

"i mean," he pauses then resumes his comfortable stance with his arm hugging shay tightly. "ya know on our like,, hang out."

"hangout." she teases looking at him for a second before they continue to walk.

"what?" karl smiles teasingly, "you thought this was a dATe."

shay scoffs, "you wish!"

"mhm." he smiles widely.

shayyybb

shayyybb hewwo (*^ω^)

comments

username prettyyyy

username ok and..

karljacobs (⺣◡⺣)♡*
username simp karllllll
corpose_husband simp karl.
shayyybb ( *¯ ³¯*)♡

corpse_husband pog

username the fitttt

sapnap karl is a shitty photographer
karljacobs ur jealous i'm not taking pics of u 😭

username omg wait shay and karl r dating!!!?

georgenotfound hello
shayyybb hi gogy

username hey let's not use ppl just to gain clout 😃✌️

tommyinnit hello american 👋
shayyybb hey brit 🤢

load more comments