09 | Punishment for being weak

Start from the beginning

'He's fast!'

Your eyes widen.

"Nice to meet you, Okkotsu. I'm Geto Suguru." the man introduces himself.

"Eh? Ah, nice to meet you." Okkotsu, having no clue on who this is, awkwardly returns the greeting.

Geto then begins to ramble.

"You possess a truly wonderful power. I believe that a great power should be used for great purposes. Do you not have any doubts about our current world? A world where jujutsu sorcerers work secretly to protect the commoners."

From holding his hand, geto swings an arm around Okkotsu's shoulder. You notice the boy looking confused and uncomfortable, yet you don't dare move. Gojo has warned you about what he's capable and for now atleast, you don't want to upset one of the four special grades.

After all, you don't know what Geto would do while he has Okkotsu close.

The man continues.

"You see, i want to correct the contradiction that is the strong having to adapt to the weak. It's so wretched!"

"Sure.." Okkotsu says.

"Mankind, the lord of creation, are impending the steps of it's own evolution. It's nonsense! Humanity needs to review it's survival strategy. And for that, i'm asking you for help."

The boy then question, "With what?"

Oh he didn't need to hear the answer.. Okkotsu isn't ready for that. Though still, Geto proceeds tells him what he asked for with a smile on his face.

"I wanna kill every non-jujutsu sorcerers and make a world with only jujutsu sorcerers, you see."

You grit your teeth, seeing your classmates disturbed faces. This is bad..

"Please don't push your inane ideas onto my students." you hear a voice say.

"Satoru! It's been a while!" Geto says, tone changing to a more cheerful one.

"Get away from the children, Suguru."

You turn your head to where it came from, and there you see Gojo has finally arrived at the scene with Yaga and a few other sorcerers.

"I did hear the first-years this year were particularly exceptional.."

"A special class jujutsu sorcerer, a mutated cursed corpse, a descendant of sorcerers.."

"Then these two!" the man continues, head turning to you, a smug look on his face.

"A Hokori whos hard work is always swept under the rug.."

That hit a nerve.

Though before you could open your mouth, inumaki grabs the back of your uniform, as if trying to stop you from attacking the man. after insulting you, Geto looks over to maki.

"..And a failure of the Zen'in clan."

Maki's eyes widen. His words had got her blood boiling..

"You bastard!-" she's cut off.

"Watch your mouth." Geto says, "A monkey like you isn't needed in my world."

Okkotsu, now having an idea on what Geto is trying to do, forcefully takes off the arm geto had placed around him.

"I'm sorry.." the boy says, "I don't understand what you're trying to say, Geto-san, but.."

"I can't help someone whowould belittle my friends!"

would belittle my friends!"

"I can't help someone whowould belittle my friends!"