09 | Punishment for being weak

Start from the beginning

Oh the large bird's fine; you're sure that Panda can handle this one. It won't be animal cruelty if he does it, right?

But the person landing along with the bird..

Geto Suguru, the curse user who was responsible for summoning a first grade back at Hapina district. This is the man that Gojo had warned you about. Just from how he talked about him.. Gojo seems to have a past with Geto.

"You don't look like you're authorized." Maki says, preparing her spear.

"Haven't seen a curse that big and all." panda is also ready to attack like Maki.

"Sujiko." Inumaki says, brows furrowed as he pulls down the part of his uniform that's covering his mouth. You hold out an arm in front of him,

"I'm frying that thing." You scoff.

"Wah-" Okkotsu stammers, "What a big bird.." he says.

You watch as Geto looks around,

"This place sure hasn't changed." the man says, continuing to observe his surroundings.

Oh how the years passed by..

It feels like only yesterday both him and his former friend, Gojo, met the two lovely girls they were tasked to protect. We all know how that went; the sorcerer killer appearing and managing to defeat both Satoru and Suguru. He successfully takes the life of the star plasma vessel, Riko Amanai.

They used to be the strongest together. It's unfortunate that one chose to stay and one chose to follow his own beliefs.

The bird then opens it's large mouth and three individuals step out. You cringe, wondering what the inside of it's beak smelled like.

"Wow! Geto-sama, are we really in Tokyo?!" a girl with blonde hair says, "This place reeks of country side!"

She looks around your age.

"Nanako.. that's rude." another girl, with dark hair and held a stuffed toy, says.

"Eh? Mimiko, you think so too, right?" Nanako ask the girl.

"Geez!" a man says, his hair pushed back with a hairband, "Get down already!"

You raise a brow. You expected Geto's arrival, but two girls who seems like they're both in high school and a shirtless man? This is.. A surprise. Not a very pleasant one that's for sure.

"Hm? Who are those guys?" Nanako ask, pulling out her phone, "A panda! So cute!"

A chill runs down your spine as the blonde's eyes meets yours. You look away, but she seems to have already taken an interest in you.

"Mimiko, look! They.. They look.!"

Inumaki, who stood beside you, raises a brow when he sees the stars in Nanako's eyes as the girl rudely points at you. Suddenly feeling irritated, he places a hand on your back. You don't flinch at the contact, but you're startled.

'Cute.. But now's not the time.' you spare him a glance, wondering what might've made him react like that.

"No. Who are you guys?" Panda returns the question, "Yuta here won't forgive any intruders, you know!"

"Konbu." Inumaki chimes in.

"Just leave already! Before Yuta here beats you up!" Maki shouts, her threat being a bit more extreme.

"Eh?!" Okkotsu sweatdrops.

Before you could speak..