Chapter 5

*Next day*

After we had finished our pancakes, which were out of this world, and we had thanked Liam, and me and Harry argued about who was paying until he quiete agressively told me he was paying for both pancakes, did he drop me home. 

Now I was in my room scrolling through Twitter, retweeting and replying to a few mentions. My phone buzzed suddenly. I quickly unlocked it and looked down at the receipiants name. Harry.

Harry: What r u up to? xx.

I looked at the screen confused. Why would Harry care what I was up to?

Ginger: Nothing much, just on Twitter. . .why? xx

I quickly type back. I look at my computer screen to see I have one new interaction. I click it and I can't stop the smile that spreads across my face. @Harry_Styles is now following you. My phone buzzes again.

Harry: Nice twitter page. Shouldn't you be getting ready? xx.

I look at the screen extremely confused. Getting ready for what? Harry must have realised that I wouldn't know what he was on about if his next text meant anything.

Harry: You agreed to a date with me remember? ;) You know to make up for "ruining" my night..xx.

My eyes widen as I remember. Was it only just this yesterday that I saw that text? It felt like an eternity ago. 

Ginger: Oops! I forgot, sorry! What time are you picking me up? xx

I quickly log out of Twitter and clear the history. Living with a nosy mother wasn't the best, especially when that nosey mother thinks you're on websites flashing your boobs at random fellas. I shut down the laptop and quickly jump off my bed and run over to my closet. Before I can pull out anything, my phone buzzes from where I left it on my bed. I go over and pick it up.

Harry: Change of plans. How'd you like to see me play music? :) xx.

My face brightens at the prospect of seeing Harry in action.

Ginger: I'd love to! :D xx

Harry: I'll pick you up in 20 mins. Wear something casual but sexy ;) See you later xx.

I roll my eyes. Why does he always ruin his sweetness with suggestive actions or hints? I put my phone on my bedside table and turn back to my closet. "Casual...hm...let's see what I got." I say to myself. I quickly pull out a pair of black leggings, a black shirt that comes down to my thighs and hangs off one shoulder and a plain  black sleeveless shirt to go under that. 

I strip out of my jeans, white t-shirt and black hoodie and slid on my new outfit. I pull out my ankle boots and tie them up. I walk over to my dresser and sit down in front of the mirror. My eyes were still a little red from crying, but I could cover them up. I rub on a little foundation, blusher and a little mascara and eyeliner. 

I brush out my hair and plait it. I let it hang over my left shoulder. I brush out my side fringe and place my black beret on my head. I squirt perfume around me and then I'm done. I look at the clock. Another 10 minutes. I grab my jacket, phone, wallet and walk out my bedroom door, switching off the light and closing the door behind me.

"Where are you off to?" my mother asks as I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch beside her. We had had a talk when I came home after Harry dropped me off. She gave me a warning since it was my first time ever being that drunk. I was lucky, she had said, she could've banned me from leaving the house.