❝ LADY BY THE SEA ❞

Start from the beginning

      Saving the world, being the beacon of hope for people was never supposed to be fun. Through nightly watches and feeding off of their own shroud of invincibility, hope seemed to be a tangible object within their grasp. However, maintaining their own doubts of usefulness only doubles as adults continue their own agendas leaving the weight of the world and its fear to rest on the shoulders of two, inexperienced heroes with two very different backgrounds. Whatever it takes to be the heroes the world expects them to be, no sacrifice is too much to ask for.

      They'll lay it all down for one another. But Peter's fantasy of being a hero and being the one on top is shattered once he realizes who his partner is under the mask. Lindy Kersey, daughter birthed from the oceans, and his spitfire of a partner fits the mold of the world's much-needed savior perfectly. It doesn't help that she's also Lindy Kersey, the girl whose friends never ceased to remind Peter just how unlucky he is, and the girl he's been harboring a crush on for over a year.

      Make no mistake, Lindy Kersey will never find out his secret if he has anything to say about it.

      After all, even the most beautiful of waves is also the deadliest.

CASTING CALL
FOOLISH MORTALS & THEIR GODS . . .

❛ IT'S YOU AND ME UNTIL THE END. ❜

❛ DON'T EVER DIE FOR ME. ❜