The Guy Inside the Bar- Park Sunghoon pt2 (final)

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CURSING AND SWEARING SO IF U DON'T WANT THAT, SKIP IT.⚠️

" Wooyoung? San? "

" Y/n...we're here to say something. " San said.

" Oh...so you're the traitors that Y/n was talking to? Tch. Back off. She doesn't need traitors in her life." Yeji said as she rolled her eyes to them.

" Y/n! Let me explain, please..., I'm very sorry! I tried to wa--"

" San, Wooyoung. Let's talk outside. Right now. Yeji, stay here. If your brother asked where I am, don't tell it to him."

" Y/n-- "

" I'll kick the two of you outside or we'll go outside to talk?"

" O-Okay. "

As they came outside, Y/n smacked their faces hard with her bag and slapped them as she mercilessly swore at them, ranting about the apology that seems to be unforgivable. 

" All of the shit that you did to me, this is the only one that's been the shittiest and I don't even find it appropriate to have a conversation with it. But what can I do? I need to make things clear."

" My sist-- "

" DON'T! Do not fucking call me that. I can't even call you the opposite, MY FUCKING DUMBASS TRAITOR BROTHER."

" Words, young lady. "

"And your sinful actions, traitor. You knew that Wooyoung and I WAS  in a relation ship but you still tried to do something with him behind my back. How can I even respect you when after what you just did to me is disrespectful? You know what? If I only have a gun right now, I would shoot the fuck out of you to your hearts to feel the pain I felt when Wooyoung broke up with me. But that's not enough for you to feel those." Y/n said as her voice starts to become shaky.

" Y/n, we're very sorry... " Wooyoung said as he held her hand but she shrugged it off and slapped him hard.

" Here we go again...sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, FUCKING SORRY!!! YEAH! THE TWO OF YOU ARE FUCKING SORRY BUT DID YOU EVER FEEL SORRY BEFORE CHEATING ON ME?! WOOYOUNG! We could've been together if you just didn't be stupid! I'm so sick, Wooyoung...I'M SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF SORRY'S!!! What you did to me was unforgivable!" she said as she tried to hit Wooyoung and San but they just let themselves to be hit by her.

Little did she know...

" Y/n...I'm so sad for you...you don't deserve this." Yeji said as she was silently tearing up, broken at the sight of her bestfriend being betrayed by the one who she used to love and trust.

" Yeji. Where's Y/n-- you're crying! Who made you cry?!"

" Nothing, oppa. "

" Where's Y/n?! "

" I...I can't tell you. "

And luckily, he finished performing and went outside the bar to search for her just to see her crying hardly on the ground, her ex hugging her while crying too.