Chapter Eight: Liberate

Start from the beginning

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? LET ME GO."

Beomgyu's grasp was too strong around Taehyun's waist, Kai staring at the scene in front of him, jaw dropped.

"LET ME STAY WITH YOU PLEASE."

Kai needed to fix this he thought, but how his mind blanks trying to think of something.

"YOU SMELL LIKE SEWERS-" Taehyun let's out before being broken off of Beomgyu but Beomgyu still trying to reach.

"Step outside with me." Kai vocalizes in a deep tone freezing Beomgyu.

Taehyun quietly stepped outside with the younger. "I don't know what's happening or why it's happening but let Beomgyu hyung stay or I'll-"

"Whatever."

"Huh?"

Beomgyu sits on the bed looking through the tiny glass on the door, watching the two lads talk by themselves, he watched the ash grey sigh then his best friend opening the door walking inside with the latter following behind.

"Fine." Taehyun replied in a monotonous manner, standing in front of Beomgyu.

They heard a loud gasp fill the room followed by giggles.

"But."

The giggles immediately died down.

"There'll be a few rules you must follow till you're staying at my place." The brunette quickly nodding.

+×+

Both the males go out of Taehyun's very expensive sports car, walking towards the big door of the mansion, the brunette watched as Taehyun pressed his index finger on the scanner, with a click the door unlocked, the male pushed the door open the older following him behind observing everything carefully since this is where he's gonna stay now.

Maybe this is the place he can call home, hopefully.

"You can remove your shoes there and wear those." Taehyun spoke pointing towards the shoe rack.

Beomgyu took off his stained white sneakers which were now almost turning brown, placing them in the shoe rack and wearing the pair of the blue slippers the younger pointed at.

These slippers were definitely the most softest pair of footwear the boy ever wore.

"Okay so till you're staying here, there will be a few rules." The ash hair spoke walking into the living room sitting on the couch while the brunette awkwardly stood in front of him, clueless.

He watched as Taehyun took out a piece of paper and a pen from his bag, scribbling something on the piece of paper, placing the pen down on the coffee table making a soft thud sound.

Sliding the paper towards the brunette, the boy stared at it once again clueless, he looked at Taehyun who motioned him to take the paper.

The brunette picked up the paper, staring at the horrible penmanship trying to comprise a laugh.

Beomgyu started reading what the boy wrote.

Rules you must follow or die.

#1 Rule: Clean the house.
#2 Rule: Never enter the room with the brown room.
#3 Rule: Mind your own fucking business.
#4 Rule: I can add more rules whenever I want.

"What-" The brunette let out once he finished reading looking at Taehyun who was staring at him the whole time.

"If you have objections feel free to leave." Taehyun spoke harshly making the brunette gulp shaking his head as a no.