platform 9 3/4 again...

Summer has ended and 4th year is starting to roll around. 

if you dont know what is going on that all of a sudden we moved from 1st year to 4th year then look at my pervious 2 stories for information on that.

Anyways back to the story. Enjoy!

Y/n stands at kings cross station waiting for all their friends to show up at random times. Or never. The friend y/n sees arrive first is Ronald weasley. As so they call him Ron. But Ron didnt come close to them maybe because he didnt recognize them. Since they have  changed a lot through out the summer. The next friend they saw and recognized was Hermione Granger.  Y/n hasn't even seen her yet but she heard a girl yell "Ronald" in an exciting way. So she assumed it was her.

After Hermione said hi to Ronald, she took a sight of y/n and yelled " y/n!" with shortly after Ron yelling the same.

Even though Hermione and y/n were best friends, Hermione hasn't seen y/n since the last train ride before summer. Y/n really missed Hermione while they were training with peter and bucky. Peter has also missed all of the golden quad especially harry. Mostly because they could talk about how it is or was to have another characteristic than what you present yourself to be in the normal world.   Y/n thought about this while Hermione pulled them into a hug with Ron secondly.

Y/n:" I'm glad to see you guys!"

Ron:" y/n, your taller than me. When did you get taller?", meanwhile putting his hands on his waist. "

Y/n: "Since I did excerise", y/n said laughing.

In that instant, a black haired, green-eyed, boy with glasses entered the platform, y/n saw him but they couldn't tell if it was him or not.

Harry and y/n have only seen each other once this summer. And that was barely at the beginning of the summer. So they dont recognize him.

Once, Ron yelled "harry!", Loud enough for the whole platform could hear and was running towards him. Y/n finally realized it was him. So they ran, pushing people aside, stepping on people, and in Hermione's case punching Neville in the chin.

They got to harry and ran up to him and hugged him like they haven't seen him in a whole year. Y/n was the last one to hug him since y/n had to heal Neville. So she took out her wand and drew it across his chin with a healing spell since Hermione also scratched Neville in the chin.

Y/n: "sorry Neville, Hermione got to excited to see harry and well you know.", they said while lifting Neville back to his feet. "Are you ok?"

Neville: "umm. Yeah I'm better. Thanks y/n. So I was wondering if you umm wanted to umm-"

Y/n: "oh. Sorry Neville I got to go! Umm.. see you later at hogwrats?!", They said cutting him off but Neville was too nice that he couldn't tell y/n (that needed to leave) to stay just to tell them something important.

Neville: "it's ok go."

Y/n: " ok bye Neville.", waved goodbye towards Neville and went running to hug harry. "harry!" And harry hugged them back.

Harry: "Y/n! I missed you so much!", harry said while hugging them. Also harry was spinning y/n while hugging each other. When y/n had come down from where harry spun them, harry and y/n locked eyes. The world seemed like it stopped for a whole minute. Harry still had his arms wrapped around y/n holding then tighter than he was before. Y/n wished they could just stop time and embrace that moment but unfortunately for them, they weren't the scarlet witch.

Then all of a sudden Ron says "we should better be getting there right about now?" You woke up from your dream in compartment 405 where ron, Hermione, and harry looking out of the window. Harry turns to you and says " hey sleepy head, wake up we're at hogwrats."

Y/n thought about their dream (that wasn't technically a dream, since harry and them didnt actually fall in with each other) and how it seemed so real that they even felt like they'd fallen for harry in real life but they quickly shake off those feelings because they didnt actually like him. Besides they had a crush on someone else besides the wizarding-world's  Famous Harry Potter.

Author: I wanted to come on here and give you a little note on the things going on.

So I will be using they/them pronouns for the y/n character, since I dont have to type you as a gender so you can pick your own gender.

Also, if you dont know what is going on that all of a sudden we moved from 1st year to 4th year then look at my pervious 2 stories for information on that. Please

I meant to post this yesterday, sorry.

Love, Author.