🗡finally getting to battle🗡

(Towards the end of the school year) (you guys have found a way to stop the Voldemort and the philosopher's/ sorcerers stone) (at night)

Y/n: come on guys it's now or never.

Harry: yeah y/n's right! Let's go! (You all head down to the lounge) (where you see neville sitting on a chair)

Y/n: oh no. (sighs)

Harry: pls Neville let us through.

Neville: sorry but I cant let you get Gryffindor into trouble again. Or you guys get hurt.

Hermione: really hate to do this Neville but...(wispers) y/n give a little boost.

Y/n: (wispers) ok. (You wave your hand over hermiones wand with your powers)

Hermione: Petrificus Totalus!! (Neville freezes to the ground) ok come on!

Y/n: (no ones in the common room anymore) I'm sorry Neville (runs off)

(Your falling down to the devils snare)

Golden quad: AHHH!!

Ron: WHAT IS THIS!?!

Hermione : ITS DEVIL SNARE! STAY CALM.

y/n: HOW CAK WE STAY CALM WHEN WE ARE STUCK IN A SEAWEED THING!?!

Hermione: (manages to get out of the devil snare) STAY CALM. (Harry manages to get out) (you manages to get out)

Y/n: COME ON RON!!

ron: NO I CANT! ITS SCARY)

Hermione: DEVIL SNARE HATES LIGHT! Y/N? BLAST IT WITH YOUR POWERS WHILE I CAST LUMOS MAXIMUS!

Y/n: OK!!

(You and Hermione blast the devil snare) (ron comes falling down)

Hermione: ok let's go! (Everyone goes to the next room) (all get to the chamber of the keys) (try to opean the door)

Harry: we need a key!!

Y/n: harry... (taps him on the back) turn around) we're standing in a whole room with keys and theres a broom!!

Harry: I'm gonna go on the broom a try to find the key! (Flys up toward to find the key) (after a while harry finds the key) (he comes down)

Y/n: are you ok?

Harry: yeah I'm fine. (Hands you the key)

Y/n: well let's get out of here. (Opens the door) come on. (Everyone gets into the next room) (the room has a locked door)

Ron: a GIANT chess board!!

Y/n: I think we're supposed to play! Ron your the expert so you teach us!

Ron: ok. (gives everyone their places)

(You start playing on the chess board) (all most at the end of the game)

Ron:(decides to scarfies himself to win the game)

Hermione: no ron!

Ron: I have too!! (Scarfies himself) (the door opens) (Hermione runs up to him on the ground)

Hermione: harry, y/n go without us!!

Harry: ok come on y/n!! (You both run to the next room)

Y/n: harry, we cant just leave them there!!

Harry: we have to!!

Y/n: ok, fine.